Parents can help their students be successful in school by providing supplies. The teachers have created a suggested list of supplies for the students. When shopping for supplies, the following items would be appropriate to consider.
- Student Agenda Planner
- 3-Ring binder (2" minimum)
- Divider tabs (preferably with pockets)
- White ruled paper (at least 200 sheets per trimester)
- Standard #2 pencils or mechanical pencils with extra lead (4)
- Colored pencils (Set of 12)
- Handheld pencil sharper
- Pens (4) black or blue ink
- Red pens (2)
- Glue sticks (2)
- Index cards (2 packs)
- Ruler with inch and metric measurements
- P.E. uniform
The following materials are not allowed and should not be brought to school:
Permanent markers (Sharpies), scissors, or white out.
Individual teachers may ask for additional materials such as a spiral notebook. If applicable, check out the teacher websites or wait until school starts for a list of any additional supplies needed for school.