ASB is a group of elected and appointed student leaders that work to make Serrano a better place for students and staff by:
- Encouraging School Spirit
- Providing interesting and new activities at lunch
- Sponsoring 3 all school dances (one each Trimester)
- Run the student online store (up and running 2018/19 school year)
Recognize student achievement through programs like:
- Talented Tickets
- Student of the Trimester
- 8th Grade Awards.
ASB runs two fundraised in the fall of each year to support the Activity Program.
- Ralphs Club Card Registrations
- STEP it UP Fundraiser.
ASB Officer are 8th Grade Students that are elected at the end of their 7th Grade year to be in the following positions for their 8th Grade year:
- Vice President – School Spirit
- Vice President – Noontime Activities
- Vice President – Publicity
- Vice President – Historian
- Vice President – Dance
There are also 6 Elected 8th Grade Representatives
And finally there are 6 Appointed 8th Grade Representatives.
7th Grade students can run to be 7th Grade Class Representatives for 2nd and 3rd Trimester. (There are 10 7th Grade Representative positions available for 2nd and 3rd Trimester.