Do you have questions about your child’s class?
Here’s what you should do:
- Have your student reach out to his/her teacher with any questions.
- Make sure that you have access to AERIES/your Family Portal and view the grades and assignments posted. (If you do not have an account, you can contact the guidance department to assist you. Please contact Ms. Trehy.)
- Review your child’s grades, assignments, and their agenda planner together.
- Email the teacher with your question or concerns.
- Ask the teacher if you can arrange a meeting if you need to address your questions in person.