Do you have questions about your child’s class?
Here’s what you should do:
- Have your student reach out to his/her teacher with any questions.
- Make sure that you have access to AERIES/your Family Portal and view the grades and assignments posted. (If you do not have an account, you can contact the guidance department to assist you. Please contact Ms. Trehy or Ms. Espinoza.)
- Review your child’s grades, assignments, and their agenda planner together.
- Email the teacher with your question or concerns.
- Ask the teacher if you can arrange a meeting if you need to address your questions in person.