Data Confirmation Opens July 26th
All 7th and 8th grade families must complete the online Data Confirmation process prior to Roadrunner Rally scheduled for August 3rd - 5th
A SVUSD Parent Portal Account (not a student account) is required to register. All Data Confirmation paperwork will be completed online, printed, and brought to Roadrunner Rally. There will be no packet pick-ups. Please follow the steps below to complete the Data Confirmation process and prepare your forms/transactions for Roadrunner Rally.
Step 1 - Log into your Parent Portal Account and proceed to Step 2
If you do not have a SVUSD Parent Portal Account through the SVUSD Family Portal, please visit Quick Steps to Create a Parent Portal Account for step by step instructions.
Step 2 - Data Confirmation
You must log in using a Parent Portal account to have access to Data Confirmation. If you do not see the yellow highlighted "Student Data Confirmation Process Click Here" link at the top of the Home Portal page, you are logged in as a student.
Follow all prompts and tabs within the Data Confirmation pages to confirm or update your student's information. During the Data Confirmation process, you will do the following:
- Review and update demographics, emergency contacts, and medical information. Please note that the student's address cannot be changed within the data confirmation process. Contact our 7th Grade Student Services Technician Mrs. Friedman or our 8th Grade Student Services Technician Mrs. Peterson to make any address changes.
- Print and sign the required forms on the Documents tab
- Continue to the RSM Intermediate School website to review and print pertinent PTSO and Roadrunner Rally Documents located below
- You MUST return to the parent portal in Aeries to finalize the data confirmation process. CLICK HERE if your parent portal page has expired.
Step 3 - Prepare for Roadrunner Rally
Roadrunner Rally is scheduled for August 3rd - 5th. During this time textbooks will be distributed (and Chromebooks to those that don't already have one) and school pictures will be taken. This is also a great time to meet our staff and spend some time on our campus.
Please bring the following to Roadrunner Rally:
- Yellow postcard (or 2 forms of address verification - mortgage/lease, gas, water, or electric)
- SVUSD Annual Notification to Parents/Guardians - signed by both parent/guardian and student
- Student's emergency card (printed during Data Confirmation)
- PTSO Membership Form (required)
- RSM Webstore Receipt (optional)
- Lifetouch Picture Order Form (optional)
- A ream of copy paper (optional)
- Backpack to carry textbooks and planner (optional)
Additional Information regarding Roadrunner Rally can be found on our Enrollment Page.
Data Confirmation Documents for Roadrunner Rally
Read and review each of the forms/links below. Print, complete, and return the PTSO Membership Form (required) as well as all of the forms that apply to your student during Roadrunner Rally: