Data Confirmation is now Open!
All 7th and 8th grade families must complete the online Data Confirmation process prior to Roadrunner Rally scheduled for 7th Grade on August 4th - 5th and 8th Grade on August 6th - 7th, alpha cut times can be found on our Enrollment page.
A SVUSD Parent Portal Account (not a student account) is required to register. All Data Confirmation paperwork will be completed online, printed, and brought to Roadrunner Rally. There will be no packet pick-ups. Please follow the steps below to complete the Data Confirmation process and prepare your forms/transactions for Roadrunner Rally.
Step 1 - Log into your Parent Portal Account and proceed to Step 2
If you do not have a SVUSD Parent Portal Account through the SVUSD Family Portal, please visit Quick Steps to Create a Parent Portal Account for step by step instructions.
Step 2 - Data Confirmation
You must log in using a Parent Portal account to have access to Data Confirmation. If you do not see the yellow highlighted "Student Data Confirmation Process Click Here" link at the top of the Home Portal page, you are logged in as a student.
Follow all prompts and tabs within the Data Confirmation pages to confirm or update your student's information. During the Data Confirmation process, you will do the following:
- Review and update demographics, emergency contacts, and medical information. Please note that the student's address cannot be changed within the data confirmation process. Contact our 7th Grade Student Services Technician Mrs. Friedman or our 8th Grade Student Services Technician Mrs. Peterson to make any address changes.
- Print and sign the required forms on the Documents tab
- Continue to the RSM Intermediate School website to review and print pertinent PTSO and Roadrunner Rally Documents located below
- You MUST return to the parent portal in Aeries to finalize the data confirmation process. CLICK HERE if your parent portal page has expired.
Step 3 - Prepare for Roadrunner Rally
Please bring the following to Roadrunner Rally:
- Yellow postcard (or two proofs of residence - mortgage/lease, gas, water, or electric)
- Printout of Student's Emergency Card (from Data Confirmation)
- Signed 2020 - 2021 SVUSD Annual Notification to Parents and Guardians
- Completed PTSO Membership and Volunteer Form
- Optional Forms/Flyers with any necessary payment/webstore receipts
- A ream of copy paper (donation to assist the school)
Additional Information regarding Roadrunner Rally can be found on our Enrollment Page. We'll see you soon!
Data Confirmation Documents for Roadrunner Rally
Read and review each of the forms/links below. Print, complete, and return the PTSO Membership Form (required) as well as all of the forms that apply to your student during Roadrunner Rally:
- PTSO Membership Form (required)
- RSM Items for Purchase (Planner, ASB Card, Yearbook, Year-End Video, Dances, PE Clothes, and Sweatshirt)
- RSM Webstore
- Attendance Procedures