Policies & Procedures
- Speed limit is 10 miles per hour.
- No cell phone use while driving in the parking lot.
- Traffic is one-way only.
- Enter from the North driveway (across from Fundadores).
- Exit at the south driveway (across from Via Honesto).
- Do not enter or exit from middle driveway. This is for bus traffic only!
Before School Hours
- You may drop off students within the parking lot, but it is preferable you drop them off elsewhere to avoid traffic congestion.
- Do not drive down the side parking lots. U-turns are dangerous and these lots are reserved for staff parking only.
During School Hours
- You may park in the yellow zone right in front of the school, but not past 2:30 PM as this is for bus parking.
- You may park in the Visitor spots or in any unmarked stall.
After School Hours
- Please adhere to the above general rules.
- Do not access the parking lot via the south exit after the parking lot has been closed.
- The parking lot is closed until the last bus leaves (chain will be removed from North entrance).
- It is highly recommended you make prior arrangements with your child on a pick-up spot, preferably a block or two away from the school. Traffic is heavy and this will ease congestion.
- Please be aware of all parking signs on the streets. We are not liable for tickets given when you park in a no parking zone.
- Please avoid picking up or dropping off students on private property, such as in the surrounding developments.