Are you a new student or continuing student to SVUSD?
- A new student is someone who will attend any school in SVUSD for the first time.
- A continuing student is someone who attended any school in SVUSD during the past school year.
- New Students
- Continuing Students
- Helpful Registration Documents & Instructions
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Welcome to Rancho Santa Margarita Intermediate School!
Before you start...
Please confirm that RSM Intermediate is your assigned school.
For students new to the district, SVUSD has set up an online data entry process that will help you get started with the enrollment process. You must have a valid address within Saddleback Valley Unified School District attendance area to use this system. Verification of residence and immunizations will be required before you complete the enrollment process.
Click Aeries Internet Enrollment to enroll.
Once you have completed the online data entry process, your next step is to verify your child's enrollment eligibility.
There are several required documents you must have in order to complete the enrollment process.
- Two forms of Address Verifications: Utility bills (gas, water or electric only) and/or Escrow or Lease Agreement.
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- Proof of Immunizations: including the Pertussis vaccine required by law
- Printed online Registration Form
- Withdrawal from previous school:
- Final Report Card/Transcript or Withdrawal Grades
- Most recent Standardized Test Scores
Step 3 - Registration Verification
Once you have assembled the required documents, you'll need to verify enrollment. Please call our Guidance Office at 949-459-8253 to set up an enrollment appointment with an appropriate Student Services Technician.
- 7th grade: Mrs. Terri Rex, ext 3362, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 8th grade: Mrs. Robin Burney, ext 3363, email@example.com
Welcome Roadrunner Families to the final steps for the data confirmation process prior to Roadrunner Rally on:
August 16th (7th Graders)
August 17th (8th Graders)
Please follow the step by step instructions below to prepare for Roadrunner Rally.
- Print, Complete, and Bring to Roadrunner Rally the Rally Flyer.
- Familiarize yourself with the Attendance Procedures.
- Print, Complete, and Bring to Roadrunner Rally the Fall Pictures Flyer, if you choose to purchase pictures.
- Familiarize yourself with our Fall Fundraiser.
- Print, Complete, and Bring to Roadrunner Rally the STPO Flyer--thank you for your support!
- Once you have completed the above, please make sure you complete your Data Confirmation Process through the Parent Portal (you should see the final "Data Confirmation Receipt" if fully completed).
We'll see you at Roadrunner Rally!
- How do I register my child for fall?
Use the online registration process Data Confirmation from your Family Portal, PARENT account. The registration window opens August 4, 2017. At that time, the message to complete the online registration process will appear in a PARENT account highlighted in yellow.
- What if I do not have a Family Portal Account for my child?
If you do not have an account, you will need to create one. You will need a valid email to create the account in Family Portal. Visit the Family Portal link below and choose and create a PARENT account.
- What information is needed to create a Parent account in the Family Portal?
- Student’s permanent six digit ID number
- Home telephone number
- How do I know if I have a Parent account in Family Portal?
When logged into your Family Portal account, go to the Profile tab. Check the Linked Portal Account email area for the email and type of account. Type P is Parent account and Type S is a student account.
- What if I already have a Student account in Family Portal?
You will need to use a different email address and create a PARENT account. The Student account is a “view” only. The Parent account will allow you to update your child’s information.
- What if I have more than one child attending SVUSD schools?
You only need one PARENT account per family. You will be able to add siblings.
- What information will I be able to change on the Parent Portal?
- Student Demographics
- Medical Information
- After you complete the updates, go to the Final Data Confirmation tab. Print the Student Emergency Card and complete the process as well as the Data Confirmation Receipt