Parents can help their students be successful in school by providing supplies. The teachers have created a suggested list of supplies for the students. When shopping for supplies, the following items would be appropriate to consider. Please also keep in mind that your student will have at least six different teachers, so specific lists will most likely be given by each teacher the first week of school.
- Backpack- no writing is permitted on backpacks
- Notebook- three-ring binder with dividers for each class
- Notebook paper- each student should have a supply of three-hole punched, standard rule paper
- Binder Minder- students will receive this the first day of school. The school handbook, must be brought to school every day. It is an important resource.
- Writing Materials- each student should have at least two pencils, two blue/black pens and one red pen.
- Book- each student is responsible to bring a book for D.E.A.R. Our Drop Everything And Read program will explained to students the first week of school.