LAST YEAR'S SUMMER ENRICHMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- Jump Start, August 2 - 6, 8:30 am - 11:00 am: designed to help students acclimate to intermediate school and to Los Alisos. This camp-style, program is free and will allow your student to feel more confident arriving to school on the first day. More Jump Start Information
- Online Summer Enrichment, June 14 - July 9th: students can choose to participate in asynchronous modules or virtual synchronous activities including check-ins, lesson delivery, discussion, virtual labs, book clubs, etc. More Online Summer Enrichment Information
- Music Summer Camp, Mon - Thur, July 26 - Aug. 5: Through a partnership with Bertrand’s Music, this summer, SVUSD will offer a free two-week music camp to all current and incoming intermediate students that are interested. The purpose of the camp is to increase access to, and interest in, instrumental music which has been adversely impacted by the pandemic. Bertrand’s Music will assist in providing instruments and providing curricular support. More Music Summer Camp Information
- Dual-Language Immersion Crazy Monday Funday, June 14 - July 23: for all incoming 7th, 8th & 9th grade DLI students who want to practice their Spanish with Sra. Mostert. For six weeks, you'll have access to activities through Google Classroom and can turn the work in for incentives and prizes! Every Monday, 9 - 11 am, you can attend on campus live classes at Los Alisos to practice your Spanish while having fun with other DLI students. Dual-Language Immersion Crazy Monday Funday Flyer (only DLI students may apply
- Free Math Summer Resources: A list of free math summer resources to use over the summer to prevent learning loss.
- Los Alisos Incoming 7th Grade Summer Reads: Teachers will be discussing plot and theme throughout the 2021-22 school year related to these works and the works you read during the year. We recommend reading 1 or both of the books below: