Important terms to know:
- A new student is someone who will attend any school in SVUSD for the first time.
- A continuing student is someone who attended any school in SVUSD during the past school year.
Welcome 7th and 8th grade Lobo Families...
Please follow the step-by-step instructions below to prepare for Registering your student at Los Alisos Intermediate School. If you are a brand new family to the Saddleback Valley Unified School District, please STOP and make sure you first visit the section below: "NEW STUDENTS TO SVUSD."
Below are the necessary steps to complete before attending school at Los Alisos Intermediate School:
- Keep and bring the bright yellow Registration letter mailed to all our families in mid July. All families must bring this letter to Lobo Run / Registration Day on August 2nd (8th Grade only) or August 3rd (7th Grade only) as it is the way we verify your address. If something happens to the letter, as another option, you may bring two current utility bills (gas, water, electric or current lease/rental agreement) in the name of the parent or guardian to the front office before you register your child.
- Data Confirmation: Parents/Guardians, make sure you complete Data Confirmation through the Aeries Parent Portal before attending. This is where all families update or confirm their information online each school year. Detailed directions are below in the next section if you need them. Print, sign and bring the 2 required forms and any optional forms to Registration. If needed, help will be offered on the following days:
- Thursday, July 28: 8:00 am - 10:00 am
- Monday, August 1st: 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- Tuesday, August 2: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Wednesday, August 3: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Attend Lobo Run (Registration Day) on August 2nd (8th grade) or August 3rd (7th grade) with the yellow Registration Letter mailed to you, the required Data Confirmation forms printed and signed, and appropriate dress for your child's photo. Make sure you attend during your designated time based on the first letter of your child's last name:
- All Jump Start Students (7th Grade Only): 8:00 am - 8:15 am
- A - C: 8:00 am - 9:00 am
- D - J: 9:00 am - 10:00 am
- K - Q: 10:00 am - 11:00 am
- R - Z: 11:00 pm - 12:00 pm
- Vaccinations for 7th Graders: To attend class on the first day of school, please check the state immunization requirements for 7th grade. This includes, in addition to others, proof of the Tdap and VZV2 vaccinations. These vaccinations must be proved for any 7th grader who did not present them at the elementary school or for any 8th grader who still need to submit theirs. Your child may not register until this is completed. You may bring proof of the vaccinations to our front office beginning July 28th, or you may email a PDF attachment anytime to Sierra.CelayaMorrison@svusd.org with your student name, date of birth and “vaccinations” included in the subject line.
- We love and need our parents! Please take a look at our PTSA website and be prepared to support our students and school through their Paypal link. These one time donations assist our PTSA with holding student events, scholarships, teacher appreciation and more. Thank you in advance for your support!
- Read the Lobo Spirit Form (included in the July yellow letter) and complete the online WEB STORE. This is where you will be able to purchase spring dance tickets, yearbooks, etc.
School pictures will be completed at Lobo Run on Wednesday, August 2nd & 3rd, so our dress code policy will be enforced.
WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ALL OF YOU AT OUR LOBO RUN ON AUGUST 2nd & 3rd IN OUR LOBO GYM