- A new student is someone who will attend any school in SVUSD for the first time.
- A continuing student is someone who attended any school in SVUSD during the past school year.
Welcome to Los Alisos Intermediate and SVUSD!
Before you start...
Please confirm that Los Alisos is your assigned school by checking the School Locator
For students new to the district, SVUSD has set up an online data entry process that will help you get started with the enrollment process. You must have a valid address within Saddleback Valley Unified School District attendance area to use this system. Verification of residence and immunizations will be required before you complete the enrollment process.
Click Aeries Internet Enrollment- AIR to enroll.
Once you have completed the online data entry process, your next step is to verify your child's enrollment eligibility.
There are several required documents you must have in order to complete the enrollment process.
- Two forms of Address Verifications: Utility bills (gas, water or electric only).
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- Proof of Immunizations: including the Pertussis vaccine required by law
- Printed online Registration Form
- Withdrawal from previous school:
- Final Report Card/Transcript or Withdrawal Grades
- Most recent Standardized Test Scores
Once you have assembled the required documents, you'll need to verify enrollment. Please call our Guidance Office at 949-830-9700 to set up an enrollment appointment with our Student Services Technician, Ann Peacock. firstname.lastname@example.org
Once this is all completed, you may see below for any events occurring for continuing students (this only applies at the beginning of the school year).
Welcome Lobo Families to the steps for registering your student. Please follow the step by step instructions below to prepare for Registration. They must be completed prior to our Registration Day on August 15th. If you are a brand new family to the Saddleback Valley Unified School District, please STOP and make sure you first visit the above section: "NEW STUDENTS TO SVUSD."
Mandatory: Make sure you complete the Data Confirmation Process during the window (July 31st - August 29th). Directions are below in the next section if you need them.
For your convenience, here are 2nd copies of the Los Alisos forms you will find in data confirmation. These are in addition to the district forms you will find in Data Confirmation:
- Read the Lobo Spirit Form and complete the online WEB STORE. This is where you will be able to purchase PE clothes, yearbooks, ASB cards, etc.
- Familiarize yourself with the Attendance Procedures.
- Read the dress code that is enforced at Los Alisos in order to be prepared for photos on Aug. 15th.
- Look at the Fall Pictures Flyer (printing it first makes it easier to read) in order to choose a picture package and order at MyLifeTouch.com in order to purchase any pictures. Be sure to use the Los Alisos code ID: RO138004Y0
- Take a look at our PTSA website and be prepared to support our students and school at Registration Day on August 15th or through their Paypal link. Thank you for your support!
- Review the School Site Council Election information or click the SSC Spanish Version. Please print, complete and bring the form to Registration on August 15th if you are interested in applying.
- Check your mail and bring the bright yellow Registration letter that is being mailed in July. This letter must be brought in to our school at Registration as it is the way we verify your address. If something happens to the letter, as another option, you may bring a current utility bill (gas, water, electric or current lease/rental agreement) to the front office before you report to the Gym at Registration.
- Read the Registration Day Handout that will be mailed to you in July and attend Registration Day at the Los Alisos Gym. See you on August 15th! (Don't forget to bring the bright yellow letter!)
For detailed instructions on Data Confirmation, please read the panel below.
Parent Portal Account
Before completing Data Confirmation, all families must first create a Parent Portal Account (not a student account) before attempting Data Confirmation. If you have not already done this, please follow the directions below.
- Please visit the Family Portal (There is an option to view the site in multiple languages).
- Click Create New Account. Make sure you create a parent/guardian account and not a student account. You will need an email account to do this.
- Call our office in August at 949-830-9700 and request your student's identification numbers. These will be necessary for the creation of a portal account.
- Only complete this section if you have not already completed a Parent Portal Account.
New this year is online data confirmation, which means that most of the registration process needs to be completed online before coming to our gym for registration on August 15th.
This process must be completed as follows:
- When logged into the Parent Portal (accessed from Family Portal) during the data confirmation window (opens on July 31, 2018), you will be prompted to complete Data Confirmation.
- There are a number of items you must read and confirm within Data Confirmation:
- Lobo Spirit Form
- Attendance Procedures.
- District Dress Code
- Fall Pictures Flyer - you may do this now by visiting MyLifeTouch.com and using the Los Alisos ID Code: RO138004Y0
- School Site Council Election information
- Emergency Card
- McKinney Vento Form
- Annual Notification to Parents
- After completing Data Confirmation, the following forms must be printed, signed and brought to Registration on August 15:
- Data Confirmation Signature Form
- Emergency Card
- McKinney Vento Form (optional)
If you require assistance with completing Data Confirmation or simply would like the use of a computer, you are invited to attend one of our workshop days. We will have a computer for you to use and staff to assist you.
- August 9: 7:30 am - 9:30 am
- August 13: 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- August 14: 7:30 am - 9:30 am