- A new student is someone who will attend any school in SVUSD for the first time.
- A continuing student is someone who attended any school in SVUSD during the past school year.
Welcome to Los Alisos Intermediate and SVUSD!
Before you start...
Please confirm that Los Alisos is your assigned school by checking the School Locator
For students new to the district, SVUSD has set up an online data entry process that will help you get started with the enrollment process. You must have a valid address within Saddleback Valley Unified School District attendance area to use this system. Verification of residence and immunizations will be required before you complete the enrollment process.
Click Aeries Internet Enrollment- AIR to enroll.
Once you have completed the online data entry process, your next step is to verify your child's enrollment eligibility.
There are several required documents you must have in order to complete the enrollment process.
- Two forms of Address Verifications: Utility bills (gas, water or electric only).
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- Proof of Immunizations: including the Pertussis vaccine required by law
- Printed online Registration Form
- Withdrawal from previous school:
- Final Report Card/Transcript or Withdrawal Grades
- Most recent Standardized Test Scores
Once you have assembled the required documents, you'll need to verify enrollment. Please call our Guidance Office at 949-830-9700 to set up an enrollment appointment with our Student Services Technician, Ann Peacock. email@example.com
Once this is all completed, you may see below for any events occurring for continuing students (this only applies at the beginning of the school year).
Welcome Lobo Families to the steps for registering your student. Please follow the step by step instructions below to prepare for Registering your student to Los Alisos Intermediate School. They must be completed prior to Registration on August 14th. If you are a brand new family to the Saddleback Valley Unified School District, please STOP and make sure you first visit the above section: "NEW STUDENTS TO SVUSD."
Below are the necessary steps to complete before attending school at Los Alisos Intermediate School:
- Data Confirmation: Make sure you complete the Data Confirmation Process (window opens July 30th through the Parent Portal. Directions are below in the next section if you need them. Print, sign and bring the 2 required forms and any optional forms to Registration on August 14th.
- Keep and bring the bright yellow Registration letter that is mailed mid July.This letter must be brought in to our school at Registration on August 14th as it is the way we verify your address. If something happens to the letter, as another option, you may bring two current utility bills (gas, water, electric or current lease/rental agreement) in the name of the parent or guardian to the front office before students attend class.
- Vaccinations: New state requirements this year! If you did not already do so in elementary school, all 7th grade students must show verification of Tdap and VZV2 immunizations in addition to the other requirements before beginning school on August 26th. Please have your child vaccinated and then bring the proof of vaccination to our office. You can bring a copy to the office during summer hours or you may attach a PDF copy to LosAlisosSVUSD@gmail.com anytime during the summer (be sure to include student name and birthdate in the subject line).
- Read the Lobo Spirit Form and complete the online WEB STORE. This is where you will be able to purchase PE clothes, yearbooks, ASB cards, etc.
- Familiarize yourself with the School Procedures, especially ATTENDANCE and DRESS CODE.
- Look at the Fall Pictures Flyer (printing it first makes it easier to read) in order to choose a picture package and order at MyLifeTouch.com in order to purchase any pictures. Be sure to use the Los Alisos code ID: RO139004Y0
- Take a look at our PTSA website and be prepared to support our students and school through their Paypal link. Thank you for your support!
- Review the School Site Council Election information or click the SSC Spanish Version. Please print, complete and bring the form to Registration if you are interested in applying.
- Come to Registration on August 14th with the yellow Registration Letter, the required Data Confirmation forms printed and signed, and appropriate dress for photos. Make sure you attend at the designated time based on the first letter of your child's last name:
- A - C: 8:00 am - 9:00 am
- D - Ke: 9:00 am - 10:00 am
- Kf - Q: 10:00 am - 11:00 am
- R - Z: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
For detailed instructions on Data Confirmation, please read the panel below.
- Detailed Instructions on Data Confirmation
- Packet Pick-Up
- First Day of School
- Didn't Make Registration?
Parent Portal Account
Before completing Data Confirmation, all families must first create a Parent Portal Account (not a student account) before attempting Data Confirmation. This should have been completed last year. DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT IF YOU FORGOT YOUR INFORMATION. Click "forgot password" or call our office for your email username. If you are new to the district, please call our office for assistance.
Most of the registration process needs to be completed online before coming to our gym for registration on August 14th.
This process must be completed as follows:
- When logged into the Parent Portal (accessed from Family Portal) during the data confirmation window (opens on July 30, 2019), you will be prompted to complete Data Confirmation.
- There are a number of items you must read and confirm within Data Confirmation:
- Lobo Spirit Form
- Attendance Procedures
- District Dress Code
- Fall Pictures Flyer
- School Site Council Election information
- Emergency Card
- McKinney Vento Form
- Annual Notification to Parents
- Student Accident Insurance Application
- After completing Data Confirmation, the following forms must be printed, signed and brought to Registration on August 14th:
- Data Confirmation Signature Form
- Emergency Card
- Any additional optional forms
WORKSHOPS: If you require assistance with completing Data Confirmation or simply would like the use of a computer and printer, you are invited to attend one of our workshop days. We will have a computer for you to use and staff to assist you in English and en espanol.
- August 6: 7:30 am - 9:30 am
- August 8: 7:30 am - 9:30 pm
- August 12: 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- August 13: 7:30 am - 12:00 pm
FOSTER RELATIONSHIPS DEVELOP PERSEVERANCE BUILD CRITICAL THINKING
*FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL*
Monday, August 26th is the first day of school for 7th and 8th grade students. School hours are 8:15 – 2:55 pm; however, students should arrive early on the first day as traffic will be heavy. Students will report to their homeroom on the first day of school where they will receive their class schedule. Student schedules will also be available on the Portal on the morning of August 26th. Homeroom lists will be posted by Student ID number around campus the morning of the first day of school. Please be sure your child knows their Student ID number and brings their ID card. Staff will be available to assist students to find their homeroom classes, and students are encouraged to use the maps found near the back of the Minder Binder they receive at our Lobo Registration to help locate their Homerooms.
What to Bring:
Students should be prepared to start learning right away! Textbooks stay at home, but their backpacks should be filled with school supplies. Students need a backpack, Minder Binder, ID card, binder with dividers for each class, lined paper, pencils, and pens. Students must bring their Minder Binder to school every day including the first day of school as we use this in every academic class throughout the year. A suggested list of additional materials can also be found on our website. Please see front office if you have any concerns. If you do not already have PE uniforms, they will be distributed during the first week of school. Students should wait to bring their uniforms and any musical instruments until directed by their teacher. Parents, please sit down with your child and read all the school rules and procedures found in the Minder Binder before the first day of school!
The Los Alisos front office will be unable to accept any student medications during our Lobo Registration. We will be available to accept these by a PARENT ONLY beginning August 19th; however, all medications must be accompanied by a “PARENT/GUARDIAN AND AUTHORIZED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER REQUEST FOR MEDICATION” form signed by a parent and doctor. This form can be found on the SVUSD website under Resources.
We are very sorry your child missed or is not able to attend the planned activities at our Lobo Registration on August 14th. We also have a makeup registration (not an event) where families will be able to turn in the required forms on the morning of August 20th. You must call our office at 949-830-9700 in order to set up an appointment for this day. If you have missed both registration and makeup registration, to begin school on the first day, you will now need to follow the below steps and set up an appointment with Ann Peacock in our front office. If you are a brand new family to the Saddleback Valley Unified School District, please STOP and make sure you first visit the above section: "NEW STUDENTS TO SVUSD."