Announcements & Upcoming Events
- Event details
- How anyone can help
- How students and La Paz families can help
- Contact/More Information
On March 26th, students, staff, and family members of La Paz Intermediate will get together after school to make "no sew" fleece blankets for breast and ovarian cancer patients at MemorialCare Cancer Institute of Saddleback Memorial. Each blanket will also have a "thinking of you" card to go with each patient's blanket.
Things we need help with:
- Donate fleece in 2-yard increments (we need two-2 yard pieces to make one blanket). When picking patterns, please keep in mind that these blankets will go to adult women.
- Donate or lend us your fabric scissors-they are so much easier to work with than regular scissors!
- Donate gift cards to Michaels or Joannes, or cash, for supplies
- Donate ribbon to wrap up our blankets
Please drop off your donations in the front office by March 19th. School office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.