Summer School/Escuela de Verano
- Depending on the academic needs of the student, SVUSD intermediate and high school students have different summer school program opportunities for credit recovery, continued engagement and, under certain conditions, original credit.
- Because each program is unique, it is recommended that you contact your School Counselor or Guidance Technician to determine which program and course(s) you need to enroll.
- All programs are available to intermediate and high school students only who will attend a SVUSD school in the fall of 2023, SVUSD seniors who will be summer graduates, and students who live within the SVUSD boundaries.
- For more information, please contact your school's guidance office.
Dependiendo de las necesidades académicas, los estudiantes de preparatoria de SVUSD tienen diferentes oportunidades para recuperar sus créditos a través de la escuela de verano.
- Porque cada programa es único, recomendamos que contacte su consejero o su técnico para determinar cuál programa o curso necesita inscribirse.
- Todos los programas están disponibles solo para los estudiantes que atenderán la preparatoria en el otoño del 2023, los estudiantes de grado 12 que se gradúan este verano y los estudiantes que viven dentro de la zona de SVUSD.
- Para más información, por favor contacte su Orientador en la escuela.
Summer School Program Descriptions
- SVUSD High School Credit Recovery (Math and Science)
- SVUSD Continued Engagement
- SVUSD Math Summer Bridge Courses
- PCHS Credit Recovery
- ACCESS Credit Recovery
SVUSD High School Credit Recovery (Math and Science)
SVUSD Continued Engagement
SVUSD Math Summer Bridge Courses
PCHS Credit Recovery
ACCESS Credit Recovery
- Monday, March 20, 2023 - Friday, May 12, 2023
HOW TO REGISTER
- Complete the Request to Enroll in OCDE Summer School Form.(Students must be signed into Saddleport to submit the registration form.)
Request to Enroll in OCDE Summer School
- Once the Request to Enroll form has been submitted by the student, the student’s Guidance Office will complete an online Docusign form.
- After the Guidance Office has completed the online DocuSign form, a link to the online Docusign form will be sent to both the student and parent. To access the Docusign form you will need to input an access code. The access code will be emailed to the student and parent upon completion of the Request to Enroll form.
- The student and their parent each open the online DocuSign form using their own email accounts, fill in the required information, and electronically sign the provided documents.
- OCDE will contact both the student and their parent via phone or email to finalize the registration by June 3, 2023.
- If you have questions regarding course selection, please contact your school's Guidance Office.
- If you have questions about completing the Docusign form, please contact OCDE helpdesk.
- Phone: (714) 245-6405
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
High School students who do not currently attend an SVUSD High School but live within the SVUSD boundaries, please contact your residence school for summer school enrollment instructions.