- The 2022 PSAT is being offered to Sophomores and Juniors
- Now on sale through the THHS Webstore
- Deadline to register: 9/19 (or when maximum capacity is reached- whichever comes first)
- Inquire with your Counselor if you may be eligible for a fee waiver
- Saturday 10/15
- 8 AM start time, 7:40 check-in
- on campus in various classrooms
- Collegeboard and SVUSD safety guidelines will be followed
What to Bring
- Two No. 2 pencils with erasers
- An approved calculator
- Valid school- or government-issued photo ID (for students not testing at their own school and home-schooled students). If unavailable, students can use a notarized College Board Student ID Form (.pdf/122 KB).
- Social Security number (optional)
- Epinephrine auto-injectors (e.g., EpiPens) are permitted without the need for accommodations. They must be placed in a clear bag and stored under the student’s desk during testing. For policies on other medications and medical devices, contact Services for Students with Disabilities.
What Not to Bring
- Any devices, including smartwatches, that can be used to record, transmit, receive or play back audio, photographic, text, or video content
- Protractors, compasses, rulers
- Highlighters, colored pens, colored pencils
- Pamphlets or papers of any kind
- Food and drinks—including bottled water—unless approved by the College Board's Services for Students with Disabilities. Learn more about testing with accommodations.
Your school counselor can share a complete list of prohibited devices—just ask to see the Official Student Guide.
During the Test
You will be allowed to have only these items on your desk:
- A test book
- An answer sheet
- No. 2 pencils with erasers
- An approved calculator—during one of the math sections only
Turn Off All Electronic Devices
You’ll need to turn off all electronic devices during the test and even during breaks. This includes cellphones. Be sure to turn off your watch alarm, if you have one.
Why? Test centers are serious about security and quiet, so prohibited devices—which include cellphones, tablets, and MP3 players—must be turned off and put under your desk. Better yet: Leave them at home.
Really, Really Important
You will be dismissed immediately and your scores will be canceled if you use your phone or if it makes a noise—even during breaks. Your phone may also be confiscated and inspected.