How to Enroll My Student
Welcome to THHS
Registration Information for Incoming Students
Step One: The following documents are required for all new student registration:
1. Two proofs of address (a current gas, water, or electric bill, mortgage statement or lease agreement in parent/guardian’s name).
2. A copy of the student’s current transcript or grade report.
3. A copy of the student’s immunization record.
4. A copy of the student’s birth certificate (the student will be registered under their legal name provided on the birth certificate per California Ed Code).
5. If you want your child to be considered for honors classes at THHS, you will need a letter of recommendation from his or her current subject teacher(s) as well as the latest standardized test scores.
Step Two: Go to Saddleback Valley Unified School District REGISTER NOW at:
Click on: “Online Student Registration” – Aeries (AIR)
Click on: Blue “Aeries Internet Registration” (AIR) Box
Follow the steps to register your student and create an SVUSD account.
Step Three: Please make an appointment, using the student’s last name, with the appropriate Guidance Technician. Bring the completed registration form and documents listed in Step One. We will be unable to process your registration without the documents listed above in Step One. Student and parent must both attend the registration appointment.
Appointments will begin in June 2019.
Michele McCann (A-El) firstname.lastname@example.org
Nancy Murphy (Em-Le) email@example.com
Kathy Ahearn (Li-Ri) firstname.lastname@example.org
Stephanie Bell (Ro-Z) email@example.com
International Students will need an appointment with:
Kathy Granite (A-El) firstname.lastname@example.org
Haley Glasgow (Em-Le) email@example.com
Jenna Clement (Li-Ri) firstname.lastname@example.org
Christa Schulz (Ro-Z) email@example.com
Guidance Secretary: Kimberly Lindsay firstname.lastname@example.org
Records SST: Aria Torres email@example.com