California Scholarship Federation is a statewide organization dedicated to recognizing students with records of community service and academic achievement. By promoting high standards of scholarship and service, CSF rewards seal bearing members with a sash and tassel on the day of their graduation.
THHS CSF meets on Wednesdays every two weeks in the MPR during lunch. To receive instant updates on important information, sign up to our Remind group by using the Remind app or texting @thhscs to 81010. Also, follow us on Instagram @thhscsf for additional notifications and get a glimpse at all our projects! Stop by for the latest projects and other important info.
Interested in applying for CSF?
Application week for CSF Fall Membership is Monday, October 1, to Friday, October 5, at SNACK only.
Freshmen can apply for second semester! Just fill out form using your first semester grades and follow all the instructions below. Seniors who want seal bearer recognition need to apply for second semester to qualify.
To apply for CSF, please complete the following steps:
- Print out and fill out a CSF Application. (button for PDF above)
- Please read this CSF Registrar link to find information on what classes belong in which list: CSF Course Lists. If your application is not filled out completely, it will be returned to you to fix.
- Log on to the THHS Web Store and purchase the CSF semester membership. Membership dues are $5 per semester. Be sure to check your classes with Lists I, II, and III to be sure you qualify for membership before purchasing, and don't forget to print out your receipt!
- Get a copy of your transcript from the Records office or printed out from the Aeries Portal. Staple your transcript and receipt to your application.
- Drop off your fully completed application (including transcript and receipt) to Mrs. Rezner's room 113 before Friday, October 5, at SNACK only. We do not accept late applications. If you have any trouble filling out your application you can also come in at snack to get help.
Note that you must reapply for every semester that you wish to qualify in. Members who wish to receive Seal Bearer status (and will have a chance to purchase the CSF sash and tassel senior year) must have been active in CSF for at least 4 semesters, 1 of which must have been in senior year.