Data Confirmation begins August 6th.
All families must complete On-Line Data Confirmation prior to Mustang Round Up in August.
An SVUSD Parent Portal Account (not a Student Account) is required to register. All Data Confirmation paperwork will be completed on-line and brought to Round Up. There will be no packet pick-up this year. Please follow the steps below to complete the Data Confirmation process and to prepare your forms and transactions for Round Up Registration.
Step 1 - Parent Portal Account
- If you already have an active Parent Portal Account, proceed to step 2.
- If you do not already have a Parent Portal Account:
- Create an SVUSD Parent Portal Account through the SVUSD Family Portal.
Step 2 - Data Confirmation
Visit the Aeries Parent Portal. Follow all prompts and tabs within the Data Confirmation pages to confirm or correct your student's data.
You must log in using a Parent Portal account to have access to Data Confirmation. If you do not see the yellow highlighted "Student Data Confirmation Process Click Here" link at the top of the Home Portal page, you are logged in as a student, not as a parent.
To see the linked Parent Portal accounts for your student:
- Click on the Student Information tab at the top of the Portal page
- Choose the Profile drop down tab
- Scroll to the bottom of that page for the list of all linked portals
- Log in using a Parent Portal
In the Data Confirmation window, you will do the following:
- Review and update demographic and emergency contacts and medical information
- Print and sign the required forms on both the Documents tab & the THHS Round Up Documents link
- Return to parent portal to complete the data confirmation process
Step 3 - Prepare for Round Up
Retain important documents and bring them to Round Up registration.