2021-2022 Round Up
- Data Confirmation Information
- Data Confirmation Documents
- Steps to Prepare for Round-Up
- Round-Up Procedures
- Senior Ads
- THHS Webstore
- South Coast Photography Packages
- PTSA Information and Membership Form
Data Confirmation begins July 12th.
All families must complete On-Line Data Confirmation prior to Mustang Round Up in August.
An SVUSD parent account (not a Student Account) is required to register. All data confirmation paperwork will be completed on-line and brought to Round Up. Please follow the steps below to complete the data confirmation process and to prepare your forms and transactions for Round Up Registration.
Step 1 - Parent Account
- If you already have an active Parent Account, proceed to step 2.
- If you do not already have a Parent Account:
- Create an SVUSD Parent Account through the SVUSD Family Portal.
Step 2 - Data Confirmation
Visit the Aeries Family Portal. Follow all prompts and tabs within the Data Confirmation pages to confirm or correct your student's data.
You must log in using a Parent account to have access to Data Confirmation. If you do not see the yellow highlighted "Student Data Confirmation Process Click Here" link at the top of the Family Portal page, you are logged in as a student, not as a parent.
To see the linked Parent Account for your student:
- Click on the Student Information tab at the top of the Family Portal page
- Choose the Profile drop down tab
- Scroll to the bottom of that page for the list of all linked portals
- Log in using a Parent Account
In the Data Confirmation window, you will do the following:
- Review and update demographic and emergency contacts and medical information
- Print and sign the required forms on both the Documents tab & the THHS Round Up Documents link
- Return to parent account to complete the data confirmation process
Step 3 - Prepare for Round Up
Retain important documents from "Data Confirmation Documents" panel below and bring them to Round-Up. For further information, refer to our "Preparing for Round Up" panel below.
The following three REQUIRED forms must be completed, printed, signed and brought to Round-Up. You must also bring your postcard, which you should receive the week of July 12th. Please remember that everyone must wear a mask while on campus.
- Completed and signed Annual Notification document
- One signed copy of the Student Emergency Card
- Signed copy of the Trabuco Hills High School Dance Contract
All families must complete On-Line Data Confirmation prior to Round-Up in August. If you are unable to attend Round-Up, please complete Data Confirmation prior to the first day of school and bring your printed forms and postcard on the first day.
Receive THHS Round-Up Postcard
Postcards will be mailed out the week of July 12th. This postcard is your ticket to Round-Up. It will also detail important information. If you do not receive a postcard, you must bring two forms of proof of residency: current utility bills (gas, water or electric), lease agreement or deed, etc.
Round-Up will be held the week of August 3rd-6th. Everyone is required to wear a mask while on campus.
- Seniors – Tuesday, August 3rd
- Juniors – Wednesday, August 4th
- Sophomores – Thursday, August 5th
- Freshmen – Friday, August 6th
Round-Up Appointment Times
COME AT YOUR ASSIGNED TIME
|CHECK IN||LAST NAME BEGINS WITH|
|8:30 - 9:30||A - D|
|9:30 -10:30||E - K|
|10:30 -11:30||L - R|
|11:30 -12:30||S - Z|
THHS webstore opens Tuesday, July 27th. Please check back then to make purchases. Senior only packages T.B.D.
Create Webstore Account
In order to make webstore purchases, you need to create an account within our system, ASBworks.
To create an account, go to https://thhswebstore.myschoolcentral.com. Click my account. Click the tab for sign up for new account and fill out information. An email will be sent to verify your email address for your account. Once you receive the email, you have successfully created an account.
The mission of THHS PTSA is to be a voice for our students, enhance the educational experience for all THHS students, faculty and staff, and to provide education, safe and entertaining programs.
To find out more about PTSA please visit the THHS PTSA site.
To join THHS PTSA, please click here: PTSA membership form.