24-Hour Attendance Hotline
- Call anytime day or night to clear an absence
- Leave a message and be sure to include the following:
- Student's Full Name
- Dates or Periods of Absence
- Specific Reason for Absence
An absence can be cleared by:
- A phone message received from a parent or guardian
- Or a signed note from a parent or guardian
Students have 3 school days upon return from an absence to clear the absence.
The note or phone message must have the student’s full name, grade, and dates or periods of absence, and a specific reason for the absence.
Notes can be dropped off at the attendance office. If a phone call has not been received or a note supplied, the student will receive a truant pending a readmit.
When a student arrives late he/she must get a Plasco/Tardy slip.
Where to get a Plasco/Tardy slip:
- A campus supervisor or
- The Attendance Office
If a student arrives more than 30 minutes late, without a note, the student is considered tardy-truant and must pick up a readmit slip from the Attendance Office.