New Students to SVUSD
Students must live within the MVHS boundaries to enroll unless they have an approved transfer on file.
Check the School Locator to identify the designated school for your address.
Step 1: Contact your student's assigned Student Service Technician to confirm your residence is in the MVHS boundaries. Please be prepared to provide two current Gas, Electric, or Water utility bills in the parent or guardian's name.
Student Services Technicians
Mrs. Mary Ann Brady (Last Names A-Go):
(949) 837-7722 ext. 235125
Mrs. Gloria Alvarez (Last Names Gr-N):
(949) 837-7722 ext. 235143
Mrs. Jennifer Boucher (Last Names O-Z):
(949) 837-7722 ext. 235128
Step 2: Upon verification of residency, a registration appointment will be made with your Student Services Technician. The Student Services Technician will provide instructions on necessary paperwork and how to complete our Online Pre-Registration Information.
Step 3: At your enrollment appointment, please be prepared to provide the following required information for your child:
- Student's birth certificate
- Student's Immunization record
- Copy of student's current transcript of grades from previous school.
- Withdrawal form from previous school, if changing schools during the school year.
Step 4: Complete the SVUSD Online Enrollment.
All families must complete On-Line Data Confirmation prior to Diablo Daze in August. If you are unable to attend Diablo Daze, please complete Data Confirmation prior to the first day of school and bring your printed forms and postcard on the first day.
An SVUSD Parent Portal Account (not a Student Account) is required to register. All Data Confirmation paperwork will be completed on-line and brought to Diablo Daze. There will be no packet pick-up this year. Please follow the steps below to complete the Data Confirmation process and to prepare your forms and transactions for Diablo Daze Registration.
Step 1 - Parent Portal Account
If you already have an active Parent Portal Account, proceed to the next step. If you do not already have a Parent Portal Account, create an SVUSD Parent Portal Account through the SVUSD Family Portal.
Step 2 - Data Confirmation
Visit the Aeries Parent Portal. Follow all prompts and tabs within the Data Confirmation pages to confirm or correct your student's data.
You must log in using a Parent Portal account to have access to Data Confirmation. If you do not see the yellow highlighted "Student Data Confirmation Process Click Here" link at the top of the Home Portal page, you are logged in as a student, not as a parent.
To see the linked Parent Portal accounts for your student
- Click on the Student Information tab at the top of the Portal page
- Choose the Profile drop down tab
- Scroll to the bottom of that page for the list of all linked portals
- Log in using a Parent Portal
In the Data Confirmation window, you will do the following:
- Review and update demographic and emergency contacts and medical information
- Print and sign the required forms on both the Documents tab & the MVHS Diablo Daze Documents link
- Return to parent portal to complete the data confirmation process
Step 3 - Diablo Daze
Bring the Diablo Daze Checklist/Instruction to Diablo Daze on your assigned date and time with the following:
- Postcard (REQUIRED)
- Signed Emergency Card (REQUIRED)
- Signed Data Confirmation Parent/Student Signature Form (REQUIRED)
- McKinney-Vento Assistance Form (REQUIRED)
- MVHS School Dance Contract (REQUIRED)
- Optional Forms/Flyers with any necessary payment
Step 4 - 1st Day of School
Get ready for the first day of school! Read or print out the following information that includes the schedule for the first day: