School counselors help all students:
- Apply academic achievement strategies
- Manage emotions and apply interpersonal skills
- Plan for post secondary options
Best Ways to Contact
- Counselors are available before school, during break, lunch and after school to meet with students on a walk in basis.
- Appointments are available for students and parents/guardians for more in depth conversations. Please email your counselor to schedule an appointment.
- Email is another great way to communicate with your school counselor.
Visit Mission Viejo High School Counselor Websites
Meet Mrs. Yazdani (A-C)