School counselors help all students:
- Apply academic achievement strategies
- Manage emotions and apply interpersonal skills
- Plan for post secondary options
Best Ways to Contact
- Zoom Hour is a great time to ask a quick question, update your counselor on something or just want to zoom in to say hello and check in. Counselors are available daily throughout the week to meet virtually with their students.
- Appointments available if you or parent/guardian prefer available in 15 minute increments please click the link under the specific counselor information for availability and to schedule. (Zoom, Google Meets, or Phone call)
- Email is another great way to communicate with your school counselor.
Visit Mission Viejo High School Counselor Websites