Mission Viejo High School believes that regular attendance plays a key role in student achievement and recognizes its responsibility under the law to ensure that students attend school regularly. Mission Viejo High School shall abide by all state attendance laws and may use appropriate legal means to correct the problems of excessive absence or truancy. [AR 5113]
Please remember that MVHS does not have a “Call-In” attendance system.
Doctor's notes and attendance questions can be sent to MVHSAttendance@svusd.org
Attendance – Parents/Guardians must email MVHSattendance@svusd.org if your student is going to be absent. This includes requests for early dismissal whether on hybrid or distance learning. Please provide the following information in the email.
- Students first and last name.
- Reason for your absence(s).
- Exact date(s) of absence.
- Period(s) that will be missed and or time to be released.
- If the absence is due to a scheduled doctor/dental appointment please attach doctor’s note to the email.
- Mrs. Jamie Miranda ( A-K ) 949-837-7722 Extension 235130
- Mrs. Claudia Flores-Avila ( L-Z ) 949-837-7722 Extension 235131