Please note that MVHS does NOT have a “Call-In” attendance system.
Doctor's notes and attendance questions may be sent to MVHSAttendance@svusd.org
Absences/Early Dismissals – Parents/Guardians must email MVHSattendance@svusd.org or send in a hand-written note if your student is going to be absent or to request an early dismissal. Please provide the following information in the email/note.
- Student's first and last name.
- Reason for the absence(s).
- Exact date(s) of absence.
- Period(s) that will be missed and or time to be released.
- If the absence is due to a scheduled doctor/dental appointment please attach the doctor’s note to the email. If no verification is made, the absence is reflected as personal.
***If notification of an absence is not received within 3 days, the absence will be coded as a truancy.
If a student is marked absent in error:
If you receive an auto call that your child has missed one or more periods, you may view your student's attendance through the parent/student portal. Your student must resolve the absence directly with the teacher if the absence is believed to be in error. Get a blue correction slip from the teacher and bring it to the attendance office in order to correct.
- Mrs. Jamie Miranda ( A-K ) 949-837-7722 Extension 235130
- Mrs. Claudia Flores-Avila ( L-Z ) 949-837-7722 Extension 235131