If you'd like to order an official transcript, please click on the link below:
Creating a Parchment Account:
2) Click the link for high school students.
3) Enter the requested information including your email address and create your password.
4) Activate your account by responding to the confirmation email you will receive from Parchment. (Be sure to check your “junk or spam” folder if you do not see the email.)
Using Your Parchment Account:
1) Go to the Parchment website
2) Enter your email address and your Parchment password and click Sign In.
3) Follow the instructions for selecting colleges to which your transcript should be sent. For other organizations, such as scholarship providers, click the link under “Select Other Destinations” or “NCAA” and enter the information requested. For Common Application schools, use that tab and send a single transcript to your Common Application account
NOTE: You may click on the Order Status tab to view the current status of any transcript you have already ordered. You will also receive emails confirming the progress of your transcript requests.
If you have any problems during the registration or ordering process please go to the Parchment website and click on “ contact us” select “ students/parents” and fill out the form with your name, school name, and details of the issue you are having.