New Student Enrollment

Step 1 - Complete the Online Enrollment at

Step 2 - Collect the following documents;

Proof of Residence – Two current Gas, Electric, or Water bills in the parent or guardian’s name. If the bills are not in the parent or guardian’s name, a Co-Residency Affidavit Form is required.

Student’s Birth Certificate

Student’s Immunization Record

Printout of the completed Online Enrollment (Step 1)

Current Transcript of Grades - Credit will only be accepted from the previous school if it is accredited by one of the United States regional accreditation agencies.

Student’s Withdrawal Form from previous school for enrollment after the school year has started.

Guardianship or Caregiver Affidavit Form – If the student is not living with their parent(s).

Step 3 - Contact your student’s assigned Student Services Technician to schedule your enrollment appointment.

Student Services Technicians

Mrs. Rina Kennedy (Last Names: A – Gar)

(949) 770-5447 ext. 234144

Mrs. Theresa Hadley (Last Names: Gas - Pen)

(949) 770-5447 ext. 234145

Mrs. Heather Breshears (Last Names: Peo – Z)

(949) 770-5447 ext. 234147