New Student Enrollment
Step 1: Collect documents
Gather the following documentation, required for all new student registration:
- Two proofs of address (current gas, electric or water bill – no phone bills or credit statements, please). Utility bills must be in the parent or guardian/caregiver’s name. If the utility bills are not in the parent or guardian/caregiver’s name, a Co-Residency Affidavit Form, provided by the school, is required.
- A copy of the student’s current transcript (cannot be placed or registered into classes without). Credit will only be accepted from the previous school if it is accredited by one of the United States regional accreditation agencies.
- Check-Out/Withdrawal Form from the student’s previous school.
- A copy of the student’s immunization record or yellow immunization card. Please note: effective September 10, 2010, state law requires that all students have the pertussis booster prior to attending school in California.
- A copy of the student’s birth certificate
- Print out of the completed Online Student Enrollment (Step 2)
- Guardianship or Caregiver Affidavit Form – If the student is not living with their parent(s).
Step 2: Enroll Online
Log on to Aeries Online Enrollment and follow the prompts, entering data related to your student. Once you’ve completed the on-line registration process, you’ll need to print two copies; bring one to your registration appointment and keep the other for your records.
Step 3: Make an appointment with your Student Services Technician (SST)
- Please contact your Student Services Technician below to schedule an appointment.
- Bring all documentation listed above to your appointment at Laguna Hills High School.
|Student Assignment by Last Name||Student Services Technician||Guidance Office #|
A - Gn (grades 9 - 12)
|Mrs. Rina Kennedy
|Rina.Kennedy@svusd.org||(949)770-5447 ext. 234144|
|Go - Pa (grades 9 -12)
|Ms. Kim Segler
|Kim.Segler@svusd.org||(949)770-5447 ext. 234145|
|Pe - Z (grades 9 -12)
|Mrs. Heather Breshears||Heather.Breshears@svusd.org||
(949)770-5447 ext. 234147
We will be unable to process your registration without the documents listed above. Student and parent must both attend the registration session.
Step 4: Finally, refer to the All Students: Hawk Walk (On Campus) and All Students: Data Confirmation tabs located on the Enrollment page for more information on Hawk Walk and Data Confirmation.