LHHS Junior Cheer Clinic
Friday, September 28, 2018
How to Register
- Items needed: Waiver & Payment
- For early bird fee, payment is due BEFORE the clinic
- We accept cash, check (payable to LHHS Pep Squad), or credit card via webstore: https://lhhswebstore.myschoolcentral.com/asbworks/(S(2bj4bukp4sseqcublxgowcpu))/apps/webstore/pages/Product.aspx?org=9957&pid=599
- You can drop off waiver and cash/check at the front office of the school, send it in with a LHHS cheerleader, or you can pay with credit card via webstore and bring the waiver the day of the event.
September 28th Itinerary
- Check-in 3:45-4:00pm in front of AUX Gym.
- During check-in, Junior Cheerleader will take picture with Johnny the Hawk and LHHS Cheerleaders. These pictures will be available for pickup at checkout.
- Clinic 4:15-7:00pm
- Begins with games with LHHS Cheerleaders
- Junior Cheerleaders will learn:
- 5 chants
- 1 cheer
- 1 halftime performance!
- Ending with pizza dinner with LHHS cheerleaders
- Please email me with any specific allergies or feel free to send Junior Cheerleader with their own meal
- Cold water will be provided
- 1st quarter of football game:
- Junior Cheerleaders will sit in stands with LHHS cheerleaders
- 2nd quarter of football game:
- Junior Cheerleaders will join LHHS cheerleaders on football track to perform chants and cheers
- Junior Cheerleaders will perform halftime performance on field
- Will be directly after halftime performance at the other side of the football field underneath the scoreboard. Parents must checkout with LHHS Cheer Parent volunteers.
- LHHS Pep Squad will have a table set up right outside of the gate at checkout where you can pickup the picture of your Junior Cheerleader.
- Recommendation on what to wear: Athletic clothing w/ athletic shoes. They will be given a Junior Cheerleading Clinic t-shirt to wear (optional).
- Option to purchase at check-in:
- Bows (varsity)- $3-$5
- Pictures: please visit this site again after the clinic where you can find a link with pictures from the day of the event