If you are experiencing a crisis or mental health emergency, call 911.
Additional crisis response numbers:
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: Call 800-273-TALK (8255)
Crisis Text Line: Text NAMI top 741-741
Mission Viejo Police Services: 949-770-6011
School counselors are available to support students with academics, college & career planning, and social-emotional concerns during regular school business hours. Please email your counselor for assistance. If you would like information, resources or support with non-emergency mental health, please Visit the SVUSD Mental Health Resources page.
- Family Resource Center - Hosted by Providence Mission Hospital, January thru April 2022
- FAM's Food Distribution - Wednesdays from 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm in San Juan Capistrano.
- Helping Your Teen Thrive Under Pressure
- Parent Resources for Online Learning
- Parent Guide to Resilience
- Student Mental Wellness Positive Self-Talk Coping Cards
- Tip Sheet for Families - Youth Suicide & Mental Health Concerns During COVID-19
- Toolkit for Stressed Teens
- Understanding Stress Behavior for Parents