Stay in the Know during Distance Learning!
Follow us on Instagram: @eltoro_guidance
If you are experiencing a crisis or mental health emergency, call 911.
Additional crisis response numbers:
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: Call 800-273-TALK (8255)
Crisis Text Line: Text NAMI top 741-741
Mission Viejo Police Services: 949-770-6011
School counselors are available to support students with academics, college & career planning, and social-emotional concerns during regular school business hours. Please email your counselor for assistance. If you would like information, resources or support with non-emergency mental health, please click here.
- ACT Update
- AP Testing Guide - 2020
- California State University Update
- Common App Update
- National Association For College Admissions Counseling (NACAC) Update
- SAT Update
- Student Aid Update
- UC Test Optional Timeline
- UC Test Optional FAQ
- University of California Update
- Updates & Resources from CollegeWise
- Parent Resources for Online Learning
- COVID-19 Community Resources / COVID-19 Recursos Comunitarios
- Quarantined Teenager Stuck in the House? 8 Things to Do for College Now
- Tips for Distance Learning
- Tips for Supporting Learning at Home - Grades 10 ~ 12
- Ideas para apoyar el aprendizaja en casa - de 10 a 12 grado
- Virtual Campus Visits - hosted by RACC
- Free Internet Information
- Información gratuita de internet
For additional resources & school information, please visit Distance Learning on ETHS Resource page.