Are you a new student or continuing student to SVUSD?
- A new student is someone who will attend any school in SVUSD for the first time.
- A continuing student is someone who attended any school in SVUSD during the past school year.
- New Students
- All Students: Data Confirmation
- All Students: Bullring On-Campus Registration Procedures
- First Day of 1st Semester School Procedures
- Important Documents
Registration Information for Incoming Students from Private or Out-of District Schools for 2018-2019
Step One: Collect documents
Gather the following documentation, required for all new student registration:
- Two proofs of address (current gas, electric or water bill, mortgage statement or lease agreement – no phone bills or credit statements, please)
- A copy of the student’s current transcript, or withdrawal /exit grades from current school or grade report (cannot be placed or registered into classes without)
- A copy of the student’s immunization record or yellow immunization card. Please note: effective September 10, 2010, state law requires that all students have the pertussis booster prior to attending school in California.
- A copy of the student’s birth certificate
If your child is currently taking honors classes at a private school and you’d like them to be considered for honors classes at ETHS, you’ll need a letter of recommendation from his or her current honors-level teacher(s)
Step Two: Register on Air
Log on to Aeries Online Enrollment and follow the prompts, entering data related to your student. Once you’ve completed the on-line registration process, you’ll need to print two copies; bring one to your registration appointment and keep the other for your records.
Step Three: Make an appointment with a counselor
Please sign up for an appointment with your counselor on the New Student Registration Website if you are registering for the 2018-2019 school year.
Bring all documentation listed above and a signed copy of your online registration to El Toro High School on:
Wednesday, August 8, 2018
Thursday, August 9, 2018
If you are registering a student for 2018-2019 school year please contact your student's counselor below to schedule an appointment.
|Student Assignment by Last Name||Counselor||Counselor Email||Counselor Office #|
|A - Fa (grades 9 - 12 and all IB students)
|Mrs. Echo Sualua
|949.586.6333 x. 236108
|Fe - Kz (grades 9 -12 and all AVID students)
|Mrs. Gisela Geller
|L -Q (grades 9 -12)
|949.586.6333 x. 236145
|R - Z (grades 9 - 12 and all ECP students)
|Mrs. Crystal Perez
|949.586.6333 x. 236125
Bring all documentation listed above and a signed copy of your online registration to El Toro High School.
We will be unable to process your registration without the documents listed above. Student and parent must both attend the registration session
Step 1 - Create Account on Family Portal
Create a SVUSD Parent Portal Account through the SVUSD Family Portal. If you already have an active Parent account, proceed to the next step:
Please see the procedures to create a Family Portal account
Step 2 - Complete Data Confirmation
Confirm the data you submitted in the AERIES Parent Portal. Follow all prompts and tabs within the Data Confirmation pages. In the Data Confirmation window, you will need to do the following:
- Review and update demographic data
- Review all documents within the Bullring Registration module
- Print documents that apply to you/needed by you
- Print and complete the Student Emergency Card
- Print and complete the Annual Notification to Parents/Guardians Signature Form. Spanish version.
- Print and complete the 2018-2019 ETHS Dance Contract.
Review the Data Confirmation instructions for parents
Complete El Toro Web Store items in the online webstore. Please review the items available for purchase:
ASB Combo Pack (yearbook, video yearbook, activity calendar) - ASB Combo Pack items are also available "a la carte"
- PE shirts and shorts
- El Toro planner/organizer
- Authorized combination locks for campus lockers
- Parking permits (eligible juniors and seniors only)
- Campus library printing accounts
Be sure to bring a copy of your Web Store purchase receipt to Bullring On Campus Registration.
Note: The El Toro Web Store will not be available for purchases until August 10.
Arrive to the El Toro Campus on your designated date and time and complete Bullring Registration. Bring the following required documents with you to start and complete the Bullring Registration:
- Completed Student Emergency Card
- Completed Annual Notification Document; Spanish version.
- Yellow postcard (received in the mail) for address verification purposes
- El Toro Web Store receipt (only if purchasing items)
- Completed ETHS Dance Contract
Note: you will not be able to pick up your textbooks and class schedule unless AERIES Data Confirmation is completed BEFORE arriving to campus for Bullring Registration on your assigned day.
Also refer to Bullring On-Campus Registration Procedures below.
If you need further assistance with the on-line registration process, we are again offering tech support in the ETHS Library on Wednesday, August 8th from and 1:00 to 3:00 pm and Thursday, August 9th from 8:00-10:00 am
Welcome to 2019-20 BULLRING Registration!
Registration is a step-by-step process. When all of the steps have been stamped the student will be able to pick up their schedule and obtain textbooks.
|12th||Monday, August 12||8:30 am - 12:00 pm||On Campus Registration|
|11th||Tuesday, August 13||8:30 am - 12:00 pm||On Campus Registration|
|10th||Wednesday, August 14||8:30 am - 12:00 pm||On Campus Registration|
|9th||Thursday, August 15||8:30 am - 12:00 pm||On-Campus Registration|
|All||Monday, August 19||9:00 am - 12:00 pm||Makeup On-Campus Registration|
|9th/New Student||Wednesday, August 21||9:00 am - 11:00 pm||New Student Orientation|
|All||Monday, August 26||*See note below||First Day of School|
- Students with Period 1, pick up class schedule at 7:30 am in the gym
- Students with Period 2, pick up class schedule at 8:15 am in the gym
Designated Hours for
Last Names Start with
|B, H, L, N, T, X||8:30 am - 9:15 am|
|A, I, J, O, W, Y, Z||9:15 am - 10:00 am|
|C, F, G, P, Q, U, Z||10:45 am - 11:15 am|
|D, E, K, M, R, S||11:15 am - 12:00 pm|
ENTRANCE - 500 Gate
MUST provide Yellow Card, completed and signed Emergency Card, signed ETHS Dance Contract, signed Annual Notification signature page, and the SVUSD McKinney-Vento Assistance Act Confidential Form in order to proceed to STEP 1
STEP 1 - 500 HALLWAY (SOCIAL SCIENCE BUILDING)
Turn in Emergency Card and all optional forms (lunch applications, insurance forms, etc.)
- Yellow postcard (received in the mail) for address verification purposes (If you did not receive a yellow postcard bring in two proofs of address into the main office).
- Student Emergency Card (printed, signed, and completed from AERIES Data Confirmation)
- Annual Notification to Parents/Guardians Signature Form (MUST be signed by parent and student)
- SVUSD McKinney-Vento Assistance Act Confidential Form.
If AERIES Data Confirmation form has not been completed, students will not be permitted to proceed to other stations
STEP 2 - 500 HALLWAY (SOCIAL SCIENCE BUILDING) - Internet Passwords
Pick up student's Internet Password card.
STEP 3 - ROOM 501 - (SOCIAL SCIENCE BUILDING) - Scan Cards
Pick up your pre-coded scan card that will be used along the registration process.
STEP 4 - ASB OFFICE (600 BUILDING) - ASB Purchases
Purchase ASB cards, yearbooks, spiritwear, planners, PE clothes, locks and parking permits. Keep all receipts! No Refunds Given!
ASB accepts cash or credit/debit. NO CHECKS!
Students will not be able to take ID card picture without South Coast Photo Card (will receive at Step 3)
STEP 5 - 600 BUILDING HALL, through ROOM 602 TO MPR - Student Pictures, ID Cards
MPR B - Turn in picture package orders (if applicable), student pictures taken for ID/ASB cards.
MPR A - PSTO membership, Volunteer Connection forms, Grad Nite, club registration, etc.
STEP 6 - ROOM 615 (600 BUILDING) - Parking Permits (Seniors and Juniors)
Available to Seniors and Juniors only, completed form, receipt and a PRINTED COPY OF STUDENT'S DRIVER'S LICENSE.
- Show Web store receipt and completed application to receive parking permit
- Students on the Loss of Privileges List will not be permitted to receive a parking permit
STEP 7 - ATTENDANCE OFFICE (ADMIN BUILDING) - Class Schedules
Class schedule distribution (must show ID card).
Scheduling issues or conflicts? See your Guidance Tech in the guidance office.
If there are no issues, continue on to Step #9.
Students will not be able to pickup schedules unless all previous stations have been cleared
STEP 8 - LIBRARY - Textbooks
Pick up all available textbooks for classes listed on your Class Schedule.
All debts must be cleared before new textbooks will be issued.
NOTE: Locker assignments will be given on the 1st day of school. Please do not put your books in a locker or they will be removed
First Day of 1st Semester School Procedures
- Student Class Schedule Distribution Monday, August 27, 2018
- All students will need to report to the Auxiliary Gym to pick up their 1st Semester Class Schedule
Students need their school ID to receive their class schedule.
- If you have a 1st period class- Report to the Auxiliary Gym starting at 7:30 AM and locate your schedule according to the last name.
- If you have a 2nd period class- Report to the Auxiliary Gym starting at 8:15 AM and locate your schedule according to the last name.
|PERIOD||TIME IN||TIME OUT|
|Class Schedule Distribution
|7:30 (1st period students)
8:15 (2nd period students)
Your schedule may have changed from the summer due to: electives changing, and class enrollment balancing. Please understand that this is your new schedule. Also, please note that requests for specific teachers will not be accommodated.
If you have an ERROR or OMISSION in your schedule, please come to the Guidance Department at the beginning of the class period where the mistake occurs. Only students with ERRORS or OMISSIONS in their schedules will be seen in the Guidance Department during the first week of school. Examples of students that need to be seen immediately for schedule changes are:
- two of the same classes scheduled (e.g.: two English classes)
- missing a class during a period (e.g.: missing a third period)
- already took/passed a class and should be in the next level
Adding a Class
- Deadline to ADD a class is September 17, 2018 (15 school days)
Dropping a Class or Level Change
- Deadline to DROP a class without a penalty is October 9, 2018 (30 days)
- Also, according to district policy, a level change (not a teacher change) by a student or teacher must be completed by October 9, 2018 (30 school days)
- Annual Notification for Parents Signature Form 18-19. Spanish version. (Required Document)
- McKinney-Vento Assistance Act Confidential Form; Spanish version.
- Medi-Cal Reimbursement Form
- OCDE Medication Authorization Form
- Authorization for Release of Medical Information Form
- OCDE Doctor Release After Illness or Injury Form
- Aeries Data Confirmation Instructions for Parents
- Dance Contract 19-20