Are you a new student or continuing student to SVUSD?
- A new student is someone who will attend any school in SVUSD for the first time.
- A continuing student is someone who attended any school in SVUSD during the past school year.
- New Students
- All Students: Data Confirmation
- All Students: Bullring On-Campus Registration Procedures
- First Day of 1st Semester School Procedures
- Important Documents
Registration Information for Incoming Students from Private or Out-of District Schools for 2020-2021
Step One: Collect documents
Gather the following documentation, required for all new student registration:
- Two proofs of address (current gas, electric or water bill, mortgage statement or lease agreement – no phone bills or credit statements, please)
- A copy of the student’s current transcript, or withdrawal /exit grades from current school or grade report (cannot be placed or registered into classes without)
- A copy of the student’s immunization record or yellow immunization card. Please note: effective September 10, 2010, state law requires that all students have the pertussis booster prior to attending school in California.
- A copy of the student’s birth certificate
If your child is currently taking honors classes at a private school and you’d like them to be considered for honors classes at ETHS, you’ll need a letter of recommendation from his or her current honors-level teacher(s)
Step Two: Register on Air
Log on to Aeries Online Enrollment and follow the prompts, entering data related to your student. Once you’ve completed the on-line registration process, you’ll need to print two copies; bring one to your registration appointment and keep the other for your records.
Step Three: Make an appointment with a counselor
Please sign up for an appointment with your counselor on the New Student Registration Website if you are registering for the 2020-2021 school year.
Bring all documentation listed above and a signed copy of your online registration to El Toro High School on:
If you are registering a student for 2020-2021 school year please contact your student's counselor below to schedule an appointment.
|Student Assignment by Last Name||Counselor||Counselor Email||Counselor Office #|
|A - C (grades 9 - 12)
|949.586.6333 x. 236108
|D - H (grades 9 -12 and all AVID students)
949.586.6333 x. 236149
|L -Q (grades 9 -12)
|949.586.6333 x. 236145
|R - Z (grades 9 - 12)
|949.586.6333 x. 236125
Bring all documentation listed above and a signed copy of your online registration to El Toro High School.
We will be unable to process your registration without the documents listed above. Student and parent must both attend the registration session
Step 1 - Create Account on Family Portal
Create a SVUSD Parent Portal Account through the SVUSD Family Portal. If you already have an active Parent account, proceed to the next step:
Please see the procedures to create a Family Portal account
Step 2 - Complete Data Confirmation
Confirm the data you submitted in the AERIES Parent Portal. Follow all prompts and tabs within the Data Confirmation pages. In the Data Confirmation window, you will need to do the following:
- Review and update demographic data
- Review all documents within the Bullring Registration module
- Print documents that apply to you/needed by you
- Print and complete the Student Emergency Card
- Print and complete the Annual Notification to Parents/Guardians Signature Form
Review the Data Confirmation instructions for parents
Step 3 Web Store Purchases
Complete El Toro Web Store items in the online webstore. Please review the items available for purchase:
- El Toro planner/organizer
- Spirit Wear
Be sure to bring a copy of your Web Store purchase receipt to Bullring On-Campus Registration.
Note: You can pick up your web store purchases at Bullring On-Campus Registration if you complete your purchases by noon on August 5, 2020
Arrive to the El Toro Campus on your designated date and time and complete the Drive-through Bullring Registration. Bring the following required documents with you to start and complete the Drive-through Bullring Registration:
- Completed Student Emergency Card
- Completed Annual Notification Document
- Yellow postcard (received in the mail) for address verification purposes
- El Toro Web Store receipt (only if purchasing items)
Note: you will not be able to pick up your textbooks and class schedule unless AERIES Data Confirmation is completed BEFORE arriving to campus for the Drive-Through Bullring Registration on your assigned day.
Also refer to Bullring On-Campus Registration Procedures below.
All students will be required to wear a mask when on campus. Social distancing guidelines of 6 feet of separation will be enforced at all times.
Bullring On-Campus Registration
ENTRANCE: Please enter the Serrano Parking lot and park your vehicles in the parking lot. Please line up on marked spaces at the entrance next to the 600 Building gate
STEP 1: Forms – 600 Building Gate
Turn in all required and optional forms:
- REQUIRED: Yellow postcard (received in the mail) for address verification purposes (If you did not receive a yellow postcard you will need to provide two proofs of residency, please contact your Guidance Technician to make an appointment).
- REQUIRED: Student Emergency Card (sample) (printed, signed, and completed from AERIES Data Confirmation)
- REQUIRED: Annual Notification to Parents/Guardians Signature Form (MUST be signed by parent and student)
If AERIES Data Confirmation form has not been completed, students will not be permitted to proceed to the next station.
STEP 2: Yearbook Photos and ID Cards - MPR
- Take yearbook photos and receive ID cards.
- Please view the South Coast Photographic Flyer for information on how to order photos
STEP 3: Textbooks/Class Schedules – Innovation Center Window
- Pick up textbooks for classes listed on your Class Schedule.
EXIT: Web Store Item Pick-up: 500 Building Gate
- Planners, Yearbooks, and Class Spirit Shirts/Sweatshirts/Socks will be available for purchase at the ET Web Store:
- If you place your order in the ET Web Store by Wednesday, August 5 at noon, your order will be available for pick-up at Bullring On-Campus Registration.
At this time, we will not be selling PE/Locker Locks, PE clothes, ASB cards or Parking Permits.
The 2020 Yearbook will be available for pickup for those who pre-ordered.
Chromebooks will be available for distribution for those who do not have a device at home.
Please view the attached PSTO Membership Form if you are interested in joining the Parent Student Teacher Organization for the 2020-21 school year.
First Day of 1st Semester School Procedures
Your schedule may have changed from the summer due to: electives changing, and class enrollment balancing. Please understand that this is your new schedule. Also, please note that requests for specific teachers will not be accommodated.
If you have an ERROR or OMISSION in your schedule, please come to the Guidance Department at the beginning of the class period where the mistake occurs. Only students with ERRORS or OMISSIONS in their schedules will be seen in the Guidance Department during the first week of school. Examples of students that need to be seen immediately for schedule changes are:
- two of the same classes scheduled (e.g.: two English classes)
- missing a class during a period (e.g.: missing a third period)
- already took/passed a class and should be in the next level
Adding a Class
- Deadline to ADD a class is September 4, 2020 (15 school days)
Dropping a Class or Level Change
- Deadline to DROP a class without a penalty is September 28, 2020 (30 days)
- Also, according to district policy, a level change (not a teacher change) by a student or teacher must be completed by September 28, 2020 (30 school days)
- Annual Notification for Parents Signature Form 20-21. (REQUIRED DOCUMENT, please print, sign, and bring with you to Bullring Registration)
Dance Contract 2019-20. (REQUIRED DOCUMENT, please print, sign, and bring with you to Bullring Registration)
- McKinney-Vento Assistance Act Confidential Form.
- Mckinney-Vento Assistance Act Confidential Form (Spanish)
- Medi-Cal Reimbursement Form
- OCDE Medication Authorization Form
- Authorization for Release of Medical Information Form
- OCDE Doctor Release After Illness or Injury Form
- Aeries Data Confirmation Instructions for Parents
2019 Student Store List
- 2020-21 PSTO Membership Form
ASB Card Benefits 2019 Important Registration & Activities Information for August 2019
- Emergency Card (Sample)
- South Coast Photographic Flyer
Parking Permit Application