Are you a new student or continuing student to SVUSD?
- A new student is someone who will attend any school in SVUSD for the first time in August 2018.
- A continuing student is someone who attended any school in SVUSD during the 2017-2018 school year.
- New Students
- All Students: Data Confirmation
- All Students: Bullring On-Campus Registration Procedures
- Important Documents
- First Day of 1st Semester School Procedures
Registration Information for Incoming Students from Private or Out-of District Schools for 2018-2019
Step One: Collect documents
Gather the following documentation, required for all new student registration:
- Two proofs of address (current gas, electric or water bill, mortgage statement or lease agreement – no phone bills or credit statements, please)
- A copy of the student’s current transcript, or withdrawal /exit grades from current school or grade report (cannot be placed or registered into classes without)
- A copy of the student’s immunization record or yellow immunization card. Please note: effective September 10, 2010, state law requires that all students have the pertussis booster prior to attending school in California.
- A copy of the student’s birth certificate
If your child is currently taking honors classes at a private school and you’d like them to be considered for honors classes at ETHS, you’ll need a letter of recommendation from his or her current honors-level teacher(s)
Step Two: Register on Air
Log on to Aeries Online Enrollment and follow the prompts, entering data related to your student. Once you’ve completed the on-line registration process, you’ll need to print two copies; bring one to your registration appointment and keep the other for your records.
Step Three: Make an appointment with a counselor
Please sign up for an appointment with your counselor on the New Student Registration Website if you are registering for the 2018-2019 school year.
Bring all documentation listed above and a signed copy of your online registration to El Toro High School on:
Wednesday, June 6, 2018
Thursday, June 7, 2018
If you are registering a student for 2018-2019 school year please contact your student's counselor below to schedule an appointment.
|Student Assignment by Last Name||Counselor||Counselor Email||Counselor Office #|
|A - Fa (grades 9 - 12 and all IB students)||Mrs. Echo Sualuaemail@example.com||949.586.6333 x. 236108|
|Fe - Kz (grades 9 -12 and all AVID students)||Mrs. Gisela Gellerfirstname.lastname@example.org||949.586.6333|
|L -Q (grades 9 -12)||Elisa Maneseemail@example.com||949.586.6333 x. 236145|
|R - Z (grades 9 - 12 and all ECP students)||Mrs. Crystal Perezfirstname.lastname@example.org||949.586.6333 x. 236125|
Bring all documentation listed above and a signed copy of your online registration to El Toro High School.
We will be unable to process your registration without the documents listed above. Student and parent must both attend the registration session
Step 1 - Create Account on Family Portal
Create a SVUSD Parent Portal Account through the SVUSD Family Portal. If you already have an active Parent account, proceed to the next step:
Please see the procedures to create a Family Portal account
Step 2 - Complete Data Confirmation
Confirm the data you submitted in the AERIES Parent Portal. Follow all prompts and tabs within the Data Confirmation pages. In the Data Confirmation window, you will need to do the following:
- Review and update demographic data
- Review all documents within the Bullring Registration module
- Print documents that apply to you/needed by you
- Print and complete the Student Emergency Card
- Print and complete the Annual Notification to Parents/Guardians Signature Form; Spanish Version.
- Print and complete the Saddleback Valley Unified School District McKinney-Vento Assistance Act Confidential Form
- Print and complete the 2017-2018 ETHS Dance Contract
Review the Data Confirmation instructions for parents
Complete El Toro Web Store items in the online webstore. Please review the items available for purchase:
ASB Combo Pack (yearbook, video yearbook, activity calendar) - ASB Combo Pack items are also available "a la carte"
- PE shirts and shorts
- El Toro planner/organizer
- Authorized combination locks for campus lockers
- Parking permits (eligible juniors and seniors only)
- Campus library printing accounts
Be sure to bring a copy of your Web Store purchase receipt to Bullring On Campus Registration.
Note: The El Toro Web Store will not be available for purchases until August 8.
Arrive to the El Toro Campus on your designated date and time and complete Bullring Registration. Bring the following required documents with you to start and complete the Bullring Registration:
- Completed Student Emergency Card
- Completed Annual Notification Document; Spanish version
- Completed Saddleback Valley Unified School District McKinney-Vento Assistance Act Confidential Form
- Yellow postcard (received in the mail) for address verification purposes
- El Toro Web Store receipt (only if purchasing items)
- Completed ETHS Dance Contract
Note: you will not be able to pick up your textbooks and class schedule unless AERIES Data Confirmation is completed BEFORE arriving to campus for Bullring Registration on your assigned day.
Also refer to Bullring On-Campus Registration Procedures below.
Welcome to BULLRING Registration!
Registration is a step-by-step process. When all of the steps have been stamped the student will be able to pick up their schedule and obtain textbooks.
|12th||Monday, August 14||8:00 am - 12:00 pm||On Campus Registration|
|11th||Tuesday, August 15||8:00 am - 12:00 pm||On Campus Registration|
|10th||Wednesday, August 16||8:00 am - 12:00 pm||On Campus Registration|
|9th||Thursday, August 17||8:00 am - 12:00 pm||On-Campus Registration|
|All||Monday, August 21||9:00 am - 12:00 pm||Makeup On-Campus Registration|
|9th/New Student||Wednesday, August 23||9:00 am - 12:00 pm||New Student Orientation|
|All||Monday, August 28||*See note below||First Day of School|
- Students with Period 1, pick up class schedule at 7:30 am in the gym
- Students with Period 2, pick up class schedule at 8:15 am in the gym
Designated Hours for
Last Names Start with
|Reporting Time |
|B, H, L, N, T, X||8:00 am - 9:00 am|
|A, I, J, O, W, Y, Z||9:00 am - 10:00 am|
|C, F, G, P, Q, U, Z||10:00 am - 11:00 am|
|D, E, K, M, R, S||11:00 am - 12:00 am|
ENTRANCE - 500 Gate
MUST provide yellow card, completed and signed emergency card, and signed annual notification signature page, and the SVUSD McKinney-Vento Assistance Act Confidential Form in order to proceed to STEP 1
STEP 1 - 500 HALLWAY (SOCIAL SCIENCE BUILDING)
Turn in Emergency Card and all optional forms (lunch applications, insurance forms, etc.)
- Yellow postcard (received in the mail) for address verification purposes (If you did not receive a yellow postcard bring in two proofs of address into the main office).
- Student Emergency Card (printed, signed, and completed from AERIES Data Confirmation)
- Annual Notification to Parents/Guardians Signature Form; Spanish version (MUST be signed by parent and student)
- SVUSD McKinney-Vento Assistance Act Confidential Form (printed, signed, and completed from AERIES Data Confirmation)
If AERIES Data Confirmation form has not been completed, students will not be permitted to proceed to other stations
STEP 2 - 500 HALLWAY (SOCIAL SCIENCE BUILDING) - Internet Passwords
Pick up student's Internet Password card.
STEP 3 - ROOM 501 - (SOCIAL SCIENCE BUILDING) - Scan Cards
Pick up your pre-coded scan card that will be used along the registration process.
STEP 4 - ASB OFFICE (600 BUILDING) - ASB Purchases
Purchase combo packages, yearbooks, ASB cards, PE clothes, locks and parking permits. Keep all receipts!
Students will not be able to take ID card picture without South Coast Photo Card (will receive at Step 3)
STEP 5 - 600 BUILDING HALL, through ROOM 602 TO MPR - Student Pictures, ID Cards
MPR B - Turn in picture package orders (if applicable), student pictures taken for ID/ASB cards.
Pick up ASB items, PE Clothes and Locks
Pick up calendars, planners, PE clothes and locks (if purchased). Must show Receipts! No Refunds Given
STEP 7 - ROOM 615 (600 BUILDING) - Parking Permits (Seniors and Juniors)
Available to Seniors and Juniors only with a qualifying GPA, completed form, receipt and a printed copy of student's driver's license.
- Show Web store receipt and completed application to receive parking permit
- Students not meeting eligibility requirements will not be permitted to receive a parking permit
Class schedule distribution (must show ID card).
Scheduling issues or conflicts? See your Guidance Tech in the guidance office.
If there are no issues, continue on to Step #9.
Students will not be able to pickup schedules unless all previous stations have been cleared
STEP 9 - LIBRARY - Textbooks
Pick up all available textbooks for classes listed on your Class Schedule.
All debts must be cleared before new textbooks will be issued.
- SVUSD Annual Notification to Parents
- SVUSD Data Confirmation Sign Form 2017-18
- SVUSD Data Confirmation SIgn Form 2017-18- Spanish
- SVUSD McKinney Vento Form 2017-18
- Medi-Cal Reimbursement Form
- OCDE Medication Authorization Form
- Authorization for Release of Medical Information Form
- OCDE Doctor Release After Illness or Injury Form
- New Student Registration Flyer
- Aeries Data Confirmation Instructions for Parents
- Student Emergency Card (Sample)
- Parking Permit Application (Eligible Juniors and Seniors Only)
- Dance Contract 2017-18
- El Toro Textbook Information
- Benefits From Purchasing an ASB Card
- School Picture Information
- IMPORTANT ASB/Yearbook/DVD/Activity Calendar Information
- El Toro Webstore BullRing Shopping
- Yearbook Sales
- Senior Parent Advertisement Order Form for Yearbook
- Boys Basketball Holiday Bull-tique Information
- Grad Nite 2018 Registration and Parent Information
- Grad Nite 2018 Registration and Parent Information - Spanish
- New ETHS Calendar and PSTO Memberships 2017-18
- New ETHS Calendar and PSTO Membership 2017-18 - Spanish
- College Fair Flyer
First Day of 1st Semester School Procedures
- Student Class Schedule Distribution Monday, August 28, 2017
- All students will need to report to the Auxiliary Gym to pick up their 1st Semester Class Schedule
Students need their school ID to receive their class schedule.
- If you have a 1st period class- Report to the Auxiliary Gym starting at 7:30 AM and locate your schedule according to the last name.
- If you have a 2nd period class- Report to the Auxiliary Gym starting at 8:15 AM and locate your schedule according to the last name.
|PERIOD||TIME IN||TIME OUT|
|Class Schedule Distribution |
|7:30 (1st period students) |
8:15 (2nd period students)
If you did not attend your scheduled date for Bull Ring registration, please report to the Main Gym on August 28, 2017 at 7:30am for a Mini-Bull Ring makeup registration.
As a reminder, all students must complete On-line Registration and Data Confirmation through the AERIES Parent Portal.
All students are required to complete online Data Confirmation BEFORE arriving to Mini-Bullring Registration. If you need help on how to complete Data Confirmation, assistance will be available in the Library during Mini-Bullring Registration.
To begin the Mini-Bullring Registration the following items need to be completed:
- Completion of AERIES Data Confirmation through the Parent Portal Account
- Please bring the following REQUIRED documents to the first station:
- Yellow postcard received in the mail as confirmation of current address
- Student emergency card printed upon completion of AERIES Data Confirmation
- Signed Parent/Guardian Annual Notification/Data Confirmation Signature Form
- Signed McKinney-Vento Residence Survey Signature Form
- Signed 2017-2018 ETHS Dance Contract
If you did not receive a yellow postcard in the mail, you will need to come into the ETHS main office and provide two proofs of address (a current gas, electric or water bill, mortgage or lease agreement) to verify your address prior to beginning Mini-Bullring On-campus Registration.
Your schedule may have changed from the summer due to: electives changing, and class enrollment balancing. Please understand that this is your new schedule. Also, please note that requests for specific teachers will not be accommodated.
If you have an ERROR or OMISSION in your schedule, please come to the Guidance Department at the beginning of the class period where the mistake occurs. Only students with ERRORS or OMISSIONS in their schedules will be seen in the Guidance Department during the first week of school. Examples of students that need to be seen immediately for schedule changes are:
- two of the same classes scheduled (e.g.: two English classes)
- missing a class during a period (e.g.: missing a third period)
- already took/passed a class and should be in the next level
Adding a Class
- Deadline to ADD a class is September 18, 2017 (15 school days)
Dropping a Class or Level Change
- Deadline to DROP a class without a penalty is October 10, 2017 (30 days)
- Also, according to district policy, a level change (not a teacher change) by a student or teacher must be completed by October 10, 2017 (30 school days)