All Valencia students will attain academic success and a positive sense of self in an environment where staff works collaboratively to nurture the talents and gifts of each child.
It is our mission to assist our students in leading happy, productive, and fulfilling lives by:
- Providing all students with a rigorous and challenging common-core curriculum that promotes college and career readiness for all children.
- Providing a safe, positive, and orderly learning environment where students and staff are encouraged and supported.
- Providing access to technology that will support learning in a rapidly changing world.
- Reinforcing positive character qualities and helping students develop positive self-images and leadership skills.
- Developing an appreciation and respect for all peoples, including those of other abilities, ethnic, religious, and socio-economic backgrounds.
- Guiding students to develop an appreciation for our community, state, and nation, and for the democratic principles upon which our nation was founded.
- Helping students develop an appreciation for their social, emotional and physical health, and the importance of maintaining a healthy, drug-free lifestyle.
- Collaborating with all segments of the school community to maximize educational and enrichment opportunities for students.