Are you a new student or continuing student to SVUSD?
- A new student is someone who will attend any school in SVUSD for the first time.
- A continuing student is someone who attended any school in SVUSD during the past school year.
Please follow the steps below to complete the Data Confirmation.
Step 1 - Parent Portal Account
If you already have an active Parent Portal Account, proceed to the next step. If you do not already have a Parent Portal Account, create an SVUSD Parent Portal Account through the SVUSD Family Portal. An SVUSD Parent Portal Account (not a Student Account) is required to register. (See Step 1 below.) All Data Confirmation paperwork will be completed online prior to the start of school.
NOTE: it is common for parents to use the Family Portal with a STUDENT account unknowingly, but they need to use their PARENT account instead of a student account for Data Confirmation.
How do I know if I have a Parent account in Family Portal? When logged into your Family Portal account, go to the Profile tab. Check the Linked Portal Account email area for the email and type of account. Type P is Parent account and Type S is a student account.
Step 2 - Data Confirmation (Opens July 12, 2023)
Complete DATA CONFIRMATION. Go to the AERIES Family Portal. Follow all prompts and tabs within the Data Confirmation pages to confirm or correct your student's data. (Use Helpful Screenshot Instructions if needed.) In the Data Confirmation window, you will need to do the following:
- Review and update demographic and emergency contacts and medical information
- Print and sign the required forms
- Return to parent portal to complete the data confirmation process
Step 3 - Bring all printed and required forms on the first day of school.
School starts Monday, August 14, 2023
NOTE: Required for ALL students.
Welcome to Trabuco Mesa Elementary School. We would like to expedite the registration process of your child as much as possible. Online registration for the upcoming school year is available online. These instructions are for students who are new to Saddleback Valley Unified School District, or students who were not enrolled in SVUSD last year. If your student was enrolled in another SVUSD school i.e., Transitional Kindergarten or Speech you should NOT register online. Please note that Preschool Connections is not considered another SVUSD TK-12 school.
- Confirm that Trabuco Mesa is your assigned school by visiting the SVUSD School Locator
- IF your child was accepted as a Choice Transfer, you will register online under your resident school, and submit the supporting paperwork to TM-Register@svusd.org. We will be able to obtain the enrollment through the resident school.
- Go to website: Aeries AIR, Choose the correct year from the “Year Selection” / if you do not see next year listed, it has not opened, please check back.
- Follow the prompts, entering all data related to your student. This will take approximately 30 minutes and you will need your emergency contact phone numbers handy. Please add emergency contact other than parents only. This is very important in the event of an emergency.
- SCAN all required documentation to TM-Register@svusd.org (We will have your registration paperwork printed, so no need to print at home. We WILL require you to bring in your child’s original birth certificate and sign the registration paperwork.
The following information MUST be provided to register your child:
- Certified birth certificate (original from the county of your child’s birth), baptismal certificate or passport. We must see the original. Children must be five years old by September 1st.
- Proof of residence – we need two current and different utility bills i.e., gas, water, or electric bills. A utility bill is required to show that you occupy the residence. If you are not the primary tenant at the home and are living with another family, a Verification of Residency is required by the primary tenant along with their photo ID (Driver’s License) and utility bills. They can show proof in person, otherwise, the Verification of Residence must be notarized. We will also accept a lease agreement or mortgage statement as one of the proofs of residence.
- Immunization records - Immunizations required are:
- Polio - 4 doses at any age, but 3 doses meet requirement if at least one was given on or after 4th birthday.
- DPT – 5 doses at any age, but 4 doses meet requirement if at least one was given on or after 4th birthday.
- MMR – 2 doses - both must be on or after 1st birthday.
- Hepatitis B - 3 doses
- Varicella – 2 doses or physician-documented varicella (chicken pox) disease history or immunity.
If immunizations are not current due to your child’s age, you can still register, but we will consider registration to be conditionally complete. Once we receive proof of completed immunizations, we will officially enroll your child.
TLC is the before and after school daycare program on campus. Register through SVUSD's Child Care Services department. For more information call 949-768-0981, ext. 2