Welcome to Robinson Elementary!
Registration will be conducted online. Starting Monday, March 28, 2022, you will be able to register your child from the comfort of your home.
Kindergarten is a full day program. TK program is a half day program.
Students who turn 5 years old between September 2, 2022 - February 2, 2023.
Students must be 5 years old by September 1, 2022.
You will need the following documents to complete registration:
- Complete Immunization record,
- Proof of Age - Birth Certificate, Passport,
- Proof of Residency - Two current utility bills (telephone, cable NOT accepted) or a utility bill and current mortgage or lease agreement
Step 1: AIR Online Registration
On your computer, go to Aeries Internet Registration (AIR) to begin Online Registration. Carefully review, make any corrections then click submit. (Once you’ve submitted you cannot go back to make corrections.) Please print, sign the last page then proceed to Step 2.
Step 2: Document submittal
Please scan then email the below documents to: RO-Register@svusd.org
- Completed signature page from Step 1 (Students new to SVUSD only)
- 2 proofs of Residence (2 current utility bills-gas, water, electric. Not telephone)
- Child’s Birth Certificate or Passport
- Child’s immunization record
On the email subject line please include: Student's Legal Full Name and Date of Birth.
In the email body include your name and contact phone number.
If you have questions please email: RO-Register@svusd.org or feel free to call us at 949-589-2446.
If you need information regarding before or after school care please go to the SVUSD Childcare & Preschool website.