Online Conference Scheduler
Step-By-Step Parent/Guardian Instructions
- Click on the "Online Scheduler" button.
- Choose your student’s school from the drop down list and click “GO”.
- Enter the school password: EXPLORERS
- Enter your student’s “Student ID”. If you do not know their Student ID, use the LOOKUP STUDENT ID button to find the ID.
- Verify the student’s birth date.
- A list of your student’s teachers will be displayed. Check the box next to the name of each teacher(s) with which you would like to conference.
- If you have more than one student in the school you can see all of your students’ teachers schedules at one time by answering YES to this question “Do you want to schedule conferences for another student?” then repeat the steps above for your other students. If you only have one student, answer NO to that question.
- You will then see the available time slots for each teacher you selected.
- Select the times that work best for your schedule.
- Once you have finished you may confirm your appointment details and print your conference schedule.
- Enter your email address (recommended) if you would like an email reminder sent to you.
- Write down the Confirmation Number (you will need this number if you need to cancel your appointment).
Need help? Contact the school’s office staff at (949) 459-9370.