Are you a new student or continuing student to SVUSD?
- A new student is someone who will attend any school in SVUSD for the first time.
- A continuing student is someone who attended any school in SVUSD during the past school year
Online Registration for the 2022-2023 School Year
Please complete your online registration as soon as possible. We are looking forward to welcoming your Mountain Lion!
Parents of NEW SVUSD students will register online for the 2022-2023 School Year.
If your student is currently enrolled in another SVUSD School, SVUSD Transitional Kindergarten or SVUSD Special Education Pre-School (La Tierra) there is no need to register online. Skip to Step 3 - Please contact our office for additional paperwork.
Students accepted for School Choice and new to SVUSD need to complete registration online during the registration window. Once you have completed the online registration, our staff will contact you to finalize your registration.
Collect all your student immunization records and emergency contact information. Scroll to the top of this page and select the REGISTER NOW button at the top of the screen. Be sure to select the 2022-2023 Pre-Registration option.
Carefully follow the directions and complete your student's registration. (This will take approximately 30 minutes.) Review your information, make any corrections and submit. (IMPORTANT: Once registration has been submitted you CAN NOT go back and make corrections). Please be sure that you enter all dates of your child's immunizations. Not doing so will significantly delay your registration processing time.
Once you have completed your online registration, our office will contact via email. When our office contacts you, you will need to provide the following:
- 2 Proofs of Residence - Closing Escrow Papers, Grant Deed (front page with owner and address only) or Lease and one of the following: current - gas, electric or water utility bill
- Student's Birth Certificate or Passport (Student must be 5 years old by Sept. 1, 2021). If you provide a Passport, please provide the child's birth city and state.
- Student's Immunization Record (Yellow Card or Doctor's Office Print Out)
If you have any questions, please call our office at (949)888-7311 - select 2. Our office hours are 8:00 am to 3:30 pm.
Regular School Start/End Times
- Kindergarten 8:15 am to 2:15 pm (Wednesday Dismissal at 1:00 pm)
- Grades 1-3 8:30 am to 2:30 pm (Wednesday Dismissal at 1:15 pm)
- Grades 4-6 8:15 am to 2:30 pm (Wednesday Dismissal at 1:15 pm)
- School Start Date for 2022-2023 August 15, 2022
- School End Date for 2022-2023 June 1, 2023
The Learning Connection
TLC for the 2022-2023 School Year: Registration will be online this year. If you need information regarding The Learning Connection (TLC - before or after school childcare), please go to the SVUSD District Website and select Child Care Services under the "Departments" tab.
Please follow the steps below to complete the Data Confirmation.
Step 1 - Parent Portal Account
If you already have an active Parent Portal Account, proceed to the next step. If you do not already have a Parent Portal Account, create an SVUSD Parent Portal Account through the SVUSD Family Portal. An SVUSD Parent Portal Account (not a Student Account) is required to register. (See Step 1 below.) All Data Confirmation paperwork will be completed online prior to the start of school.
NOTE: it is common for parents to use the Family Portal with a STUDENT account unknowingly, but they need to use their PARENT account instead of a student account for Data Confirmation.
How do I know if I have a Parent account in Family Portal? When logged into your Family Portal account, go to the Profile tab. Check the Linked Portal Account email area for the email and type of account. Type P is Parent account and Type S is a student account.
Step 2 - Data Confirmation (opens July 13)
Complete DATA CONFIRMATION. Go to the AERIES Family Portal. Follow all prompts and tabs within the Data Confirmation pages to confirm or correct your student's data. (Use Helpful Screenshot Instructions if needed.) In the Data Confirmation window, you will need to do the following:
- Review and update demographic and emergency contacts and medical information
- Print and sign the required forms
- Return to parent portal to complete the data confirmation process
Step 3 - 1st Day of School
Get Ready for the first day of school! School starts Monday, August 15, 2022. Useful links below: