La Tierra Early Childhood Center is a special education preschool for children who are 3 or 4 years old with a development disability. Student must live within the Saddleback Valley Unified School District boundaries.
If you are interested in having your child assessed or evaluated at La Tierra Early Childhood Center, please contact our office at (949) 707-5276, so that we may complete an Initial Intake form.
La Tierra will contact you to determine if your child is eligible for assessment. We will also request that you scan and email the following documents to LT-Register@svusd.org.
- A copy of the child’s Birth Certificate or passport
- A copy of the child’s Immunization record or yellow immunization card (Please be sure to include both sides of the card)
- Two proof of residency forms that show your name and address
- current gas, water or electric bill only
- mortgage statement or lease/rent agreement
Once your child has been assessed and qualifies for services, you will need to complete and sign the following forms and return them to the front office.
- District Student Registration
- Photo Permission form - Eng/Span
- Diapering Form - English
- Diapering Form - Español
- Toileting Form - English
- Toileting Form - Español
- Earthquake Kit information
- Pesticide Notification form (optional)
- Nut free school flyer
If you should have any questions please contact our office at (949) 707-5276.
Please follow the steps below to complete the Data Confirmation
Step 1 – Parent Portal Account
Step 2 – Data Confirmation
- Review and update demographic and emergency contacts and medical information.
- Print and sign the required forms.
- Return to the Parent Portal to complete the Data Confirmation process.
If you have moved, please email a copy of the following documents to LT-Register@svusd.org. Please be sure that your name and address are shown on the documents.
- Mortgage or Rent statement
- Utility Bill - gas, water or electric only
Step 3 – 1st Day of School