New Student Registration
We look forward to welcoming you to Foothill Ranch Elementary!
IF YOUR STUDENT HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY REGISTERED AT FOOTHILL RANCH, BUT HAS NEVER ATTENDED, PLEASE CONTACT THE SCHOOL OFFICE DIRECTLY BEFORE PROCEEDING.Due to limited access to the school site, registration continues to be done online.
Children must be five years old by Sept. 1, 2020 to be eligible for kindergarten in the 2020-21 school year.
Children must be five years old by Sept. 1, 2021 to be eligible for kindergarten in the 2021-22 school year.
Our phone number is 949-470-4885 and office hours are 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM.
These online instructions are for students who are NEW to the Saddleback Valley Unified School District.
- Step 1 – Go to the district website: www.svusd and select Register Now at the top right of the page.
- Step 2 – Confirm that Foothill Ranch is your assigned school.
- Step 3 - Follow the prompts, entering all data related to your student. Please do not use all caps and all the immunizations need to be entered. This will take 30 to 45 minutes and you will need your emergency contact phone numbers handy.
- Step 4 - Make sure you print a copy, sign and scan the Enrollment Confirmation to the school with the other required supporting documentation.
If you are coming from another SVUSD school, please call the school office as you will need to complete an SVUSD Student Registration form (front and back). Be sure to complete and sign the back of this form.
REQUIRED SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
The following MUST be scanned and emailed to email@example.com in order to complete the registration for your child.
1) Certified Birth Certificate - (original from county of your child’s birth), baptismal certificate or passport.
2) Proof of Residency – (Two are required)
a) Current Gas, Water or Electric bill only, must contain parent/guardian name and address (No telephone, cable or other bills accepted.
b) Signed mortgage/lease agreement.
**If you are not the primary tenant at the home and are living with another family, a Verification of Residence form is required by the primary tenant. This is notarized (or signed in front of an SVUSD employee with a driver’s license provided for ID) and copies of their utility bills are required. This form is available from the district website under Resources, All Forms, Parent/Student. A utility bill is required to show you occupy the residence. A home visitation and/or residency verification is a part of a periodic process to confirm residency.
3) Immunization records - Some physicians do not give the last doses until your child turns five years old. You can still register and we will consider their registration to be conditionally complete. You will need to turn in their updated immunization record before school starts. No students will be able to come to school without completed immunizations.
4) Home Language Survey - Can be found HERE. Please download, complete and scan.
GUARDIANSHIP PAPERS – If a student is living with someone other than the parent(s), this form must be completed and returned with the registration paperwork.
LEGAL CUSTODY DOCUMENTS must be on file in the school office if the student is NOT to be released to a parent.
TLC is the before and after school daycare program on campus. For information regarding TLC, please visit: https://www.svusd.org/departments/child-care-services/tlc