2019-20 Student Registration Grades 1-6
Welcome to Foothill Ranch Elementary School. If you would like to walk through the kindergarten classes, you can attend the Open House Night on May 23 from 6 to 7 PM. The classrooms are open for you to walk through and our parent teacher organization will have some events as well.
If you are interested, there will be two tour dates, February 25 and March 12 from 9 to 9:40 AM and again at 10:45 to 11:25 AM. The tours will cover kindergarten through 6th grade and are only for families who live in the Foothill Ranch Elementary attendance area. There are no open parking spots so please plan to park on the street.
These online instructions are for students who are NEW to the Saddleback Valley Unified School District.
- Step 1 – Go to the district website: www.svusd and select Register Now at the top right of the page.
- Step 2 – Confirm that Foothill Ranch is your assigned school.
- Step 3 - Follow the prompts, entering all data related to your student. Please do not use all caps and all the immunizations need to be entered.
- Step 4 - This will take 30 to 45 minutes and you will need your emergency contact phone numbers handy.
- Step 5 - Make sure you print a copy, sign and bring the Enrollment Confirmation to the school office during registration to ensure that we activate your records for the new school year. If you can’t print it out, please call the school office at 949-470-4885 (7:30 AM to 3:30 PM) so we can have it ready for you when you come in.
If you are transferring from another SVUSD school, please complete an SVUSD Student Registration form (front and back). A fillable version of this form is available on our school website at fre.svusd.org. Be sure to complete and sign the back of this form. You will also need to provide verification of address. *See note above.
Please come to the school office according to the schedule below to complete your registration:
Last Name A-H Tuesday, April 9 9 to 11:30 AM
Last Name I-P Wed., April 10 9 to 11:30 AM
Last Name Q-Z Thursday, April 11 9 to 11:30 AM
All Friday, April 12 9 to 11:30 AM
All *Tuesday, April 23 1:50 to 3 PM
Our phone number is 949-470-4885 and office hours are 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM.
TLC is the before and after school daycare program on campus. Registration is at La Tierra School, 24150 Lindley Avenue, Mission Viejo. Their office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Call 949-768-0981, ext. 2 for more information.
If you come when school is in session, you will need to park on the street. Please be sure to observe the no parking zones. *If you come on a Tuesday from 1:50 to 3:30 PM, you can park in the staff parking lot.