18 19 Student Registration Grades 1-6
Welcome to Foothill Ranch Elementary School. Unfortunately, we do not offer formal tours for prospective parents or students at FRE. Tours interrupt the classroom and are counter productive to the learning process for both students and teachers alike. We do, however, encourage parents to tour the campus on their own after school (3 PM) or on weekends. You can also attend the Open House Night on May 24 from 6 to 7 PM. The classrooms are open for you to walk through and our parent teacher organization will have some events as well. Curriculum information is on the district website at http://www.svusd.org/departments/educational-services/elementary-education-curriculum-instruction
To register your child, please provide the information below and follow the schedule to bring completed paperwork to the school.
All parking is assigned so you will need to park on the street. Please be cautious and observe the no parking zones. If you come on a Tuesday from 1:50 to 3:00 PM, you can park in the staff parking lot.
Last Name Date Time
A-H Tuesday, April 17, 2018 9 to 11:30 AM
I-P Wednesday, April 18 9 to 11:30 AM
Q-Z Thursday, April 19 9 to 11:30 AM
A-Z Tuesday, April 24 1:50 to 3 PM
After these dates, you can come to the school office from 9 to 3. Please plan to come by May 1st.
You can speed up the process if you make your own photocopies.
These online instructions are for students who are NEW to the Saddleback Valley Unified School District.
- Step 1 – Go to the district website: www.svusd and select Register Now at the top right of the page.
- Step 2 – Confirm that Foothill Ranch is your assigned school.
- Step 3 - Choose 2018-19, Pre-Enrollment from the “Year Selection” dropdown box. Please do not complete this step until the district office makes this dropdown available.
- Step 4 - Follow the prompts, entering all data related to your student. This will take 30 to 45 minutes and you will need your emergency contact phone numbers handy.
- Step 5 - Make sure you print a copy, sign and bring the Enrollment Confirmation to the school office during registration to ensure that we activate your records for the new school year. If you can’t print it out, please call the school office at 949-470-4885 (7:30 AM to 3:30 PM) so we can have it ready for you when you come in.
If you are transferring from another SVUSD school, you will need to bring verification of address (*See note above) and complete an SVUSD Student Registration form.