18-19 Student Registration
Kindergarten Registration 2018-19
Welcome to Foothill Ranch Elementary School. Unfortunately, we do not offer formal tours for prospective parents or students at FRE. Tours interrupt the classroom and are counter productive to the learning process for both students and teachers alike. We do, however, encourage parents to tour the campus on their own after school (3 PM) or on weekends. You can also attend the Open House Night on May 24 from 6 to 7 PM. The classrooms are open for you to walk through and our parent teacher organization will have some events as well. Curriculum information is on the district website at http://www.svusd.org/departments/educational-services/elementary-education-curriculum-instruction
These online instructions are for students who are NEW to the Saddleback Valley Unified School District.
- Step 1 – Go to the district website: www.svusd and select Register Now at the top right of the page.
- Step 2 – Confirm that Foothill Ranch is your assigned school.
- Step 3 - Choose 2018-19, Pre-Enrollment from the “Year Selection” dropdown box. Please do not complete this step until the district office makes this dropdown available.
- Step 4 - Follow the prompts, entering all data related to your student. This will take 30 to 45 minutes and you will need your emergency contact phone numbers handy.
- Step 5 - Make sure you print a copy, sign and bring the Enrollment Confirmation to the school office during registration to ensure that we activate your records for the new school year. If you can’t print it out, please call the school office at 949-470-4885 (7:30 AM to 3:30 PM) so we can have it ready for you when you come in.
If you are coming from another SVUSD school, you will need to complete an SVUSD Student Registration form (front and back). Be sure to complete and sign the back of this form. This form is available from the school office.
Please come to registration at the school office according to the schedule below:
Last Name A-H Tuesday, March 13 9 to 11:30 AM
Last Name I-P Wed., March 14 9 to 11:30 AM
Last Name Q-Z Thursday, March 15 9 to 11:30 AM
All Friday, March 16 9 to 11:30 AM
All Tuesday, March 20 1:50 to 3 PM
*If you come on a Tuesday from 1:50 to 3:00 PM, you can park in the staff parking lot. If you come when school is in session, you will need to park on the street. All parking spots are assigned. Please be cautious and observe the no parking zones.
If you can’t come the week of March 13, you can register beginning April 10 from 9 AM to 11:30 AM or Tuesdays 1:50 to 3 PM. Please plan to come by May 1st.