Entering "Kinder" Students:
Kindergarten students are required to be 5 years old by September 1, 2021 for the 2021-2022 school year.
Kinder registration can be done from the comfort of your home!
- All incoming Kinder students must complete the online AIR (https://register.svusd.org/air/) registration and enrollment.
- Please scan and send all necessary documents (listed below) to our school's registration email: DP-Register@svusd.org
- Please call the school office if you have any questions (949) 586-5830 (press 2).
- SVUSD anticipates offering a Transitional Kindergarten program for children whose birthdays fall between September 2, 2016, and December 2, 2016.
- The Learning Connection (TLC) Before & After School Child Care is available through the Department of Child Care Services. Please register and enroll with our school before registering with TLC.
What to expect before registering your child and how to prepare:
- Directions for registering your child: English Directions Spanish Directions
You will either create an account in Aeries Internet Registration (AIR) or login if you already have an account by visiting the SVUSD Online Enrollment page.
You will need to gather the following documents to complete the registration and enrollment for your student. These are required documents to enroll your student:
Complete & Up-to-date Immunization Record
Proof of Age: Birth Certificate or Passport
Proof of Residency: Two Current Utility Bills (gas, water and electric only)
Home Language Survey (HLS): Complete and return
Getting to Know Your Child: Complete both pages and return
The First Grade Physical form is now available below or on the link provided.
What is my school of assignment?
Find your school of assignment with the School Locator (https://www.svusd.org/i-want-to/find-my-childs-school).