Are you a new student or continuing student to SVUSD?
- A new student is someone who will attend any school in SVUSD for the first time in August 2017.
- A continuing student is someone who attended any school in SVUSD during the 2016-2017 school year.
Please follow the steps below to complete the Data Confirmation.
Step 1 - Parent Portal Account
If you already have an active Parent Portal Account, proceed to the next step. If you do not already have a Parent Portal Account, create an SVUSD Parent Portal Account through the SVUSD Family Portal. An SVUSD Parent Portal Account (not a Student Account) is required to register. (See Step 1 below.) All Data Confirmation paperwork will be completed online prior to the start of school.
NOTE: it is common for parents to use the Family Portal with a STUDENT account unknowingly, but they need to use their PARENT account instead of a student account for Data Confirmation.
How do I know if I have a Parent account in Family Portal? When logged into your Family Portal account, go to the Profile tab. Check the Linked Portal Account email area for the email and type of account. Type P is Parent account and Type S is a student account.
Step 2 - Data Confirmation (opens August 14)
Complete DATA CONFIRMATION. Go to the AERIES Family Portal. Follow all prompts and tabs within the Data Confirmation pages to confirm or correct your student's data. (Use Helpful Screenshot Instructions if needed.) In the Data Confirmation window, you will need to do the following:
- Review and update demographic and emergency contacts and medical information
- Print and sign the required forms (includes the ANTP)
- Return to parent portal to complete the data confirmation process
Step 3 - All printed and signed forms from data confirmation are due Friday, September 1
NOTE: Required for ALL students.
Step 4 - 1st Day of School
Get Ready for the first day of school! Monday, August 28. Read or print out the following information that includes the schedule for the first day:
Gather all your info: Immunizations records, emergency contact info, etc. and on your computer, go to Aeries Internet Registration (AIR).
Carefully follow the easy directions and complete your students’ registration. Review it, make any corrections and submit. (Once you’ve submitted you cannot go back to make corrections.) Make sure you print a copy and bring it into our office as soon as possible to ensure that we activate your records for the new school year.
Please come to Admin Office with the following:
- Printed copy of our Registration forms
- 2 proofs of Residence (2 utility bills)
- Child’s Birth Certificate or Passport
- Child’s immunization record
The Office will have a few additional forms, which will require your attention.
If you have questions, please call our office at (949) 586-5830.
If you need information regarding before or after school care please go to the SVUSD Childcare & Preschool website.
- School office opens at 7:30 AM
- Parking lot is for "drop off" only. All parking lot spots are assigned for teachers and staff.
- School maps are available in the office for your convenience.
- Gentle reminder - Class posting will not be provided this year, please login to your Family Portal to find your student's teacher.
- Available Thursday, August 24, after 5 PM