Performing Arts & Instrumental Music
The arts are ALIVE at Cordillera with many opportunities!
- All students K-6 participate in our Class Act Program with the Pacific Symphony.
- Primary students participate in music programs with their regular classroom teacher.
- 4th-6th grade students attend music classes once per week with a credentialed SVUSD music teacher. (4th grade students participate in vocal and recorder/instrumental music. 5th and 6th graders participate in instrumental and/or performing arts.)
- Students who participate in the afterschool advanced strings program may take performing arts or another instrument during the regular school day program.
- Cordillera's curriculum also integrates musicals at each grade level.
Welcome to Instrumental Music!
Below you will find some important resources for getting started with your band or string instrument.
If you need to contact your music teacher, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org