Performing Arts & Instrumental Music
The arts are ALIVE at Cordillera with many opportunities!
- All students K-6 participate in our Class Act Program with the Pacific Symphony.
- Primary students participate in music programs with their regular classroom teacher.
- 4th-6th grade students attend music classes once per week with a credentialed SVUSD music teacher. (4th grade students participate in vocal and recorder/instrumental music. 5th and 6th graders participate in instrumental and/or performing arts.)
- Students who participate in the afterschool advanced strings program may take performing arts or another instrument during the regular school day program.
- Cordillera's curriculum also integrates musicals at each grade level.