Through the efforts of staff, PTA and district resources we have....
- Purchased Chromebook and iPad carts for classroom checkout.
- 1-to-1 Chromebooks in grades 2nd-6th and 2-to-1 iPads in grades K and 1st. All classrooms also have access to both types of devices through check-out carts.
- Additionally, every classroom is equipped with a document camera, projector, iPad and Chromebook so that teachers and students may access a multitude of media resources to enhance instruction.
- Cordillera teachers have participated in many professional development opportunities where the focus was on technology integration and the use of Chromebooks as well as Google resources such as Google Docs and Google Slides in addition to programs such as Green Screen, SeeSaw and Hyperdocs.
- All classrooms have access to a set of Ozobots that allow students of all ages to learn age appropriate coding skills that program the mini Ozobots.
We continue to work with our PTA and school district to acquire additional technology to engage students in learning and teach valuable college and career technology skills throughout the curriculum.