Transcripts and Records Request
Official transcripts are available online only through the Parchment Exchange. To register and order your transcript, visit Parchment. An unofficial transcript will automatically be electronically sent to you from Parchment with your first order. Parchment will deliver your transcript electronically to the designated recipient or you can request to have your official transcript mailed.
When registering on Parchment, be sure to carefully enter your name (maiden name if appropriate), date of birth, and year of graduation. If you did not graduate, enter the year you would have graduated.
- Current SVUSD Virtual Academy Students = $8.50/official transcript
- Former SVUSD Virtual Academy Students = $10.50/official transcript
HOW TO CREATE A PARCHMENT ACCOUNT
- Go to Parchment.
- Click on: "Sign-up Now".
- Enter the requested information including your email address and create your password.
- Activate your account by responding to the confirmation email you will receive from Parchment. (Be sure to check your “junk or spam” folder if you do not see the email.)
HOW TO USE YOUR PARCHMENT ACCOUNT
- Go to Parchment.
- Enter your email address and your Parchment password and click “Sign In”.
- Follow the instructions for selecting colleges to which your transcript should be sent. For other organizations, such as scholarship providers, click the link under “Select Other Destinations” or “NCAA” and enter the information requested. For Common Application schools, use that tab and send a single transcript to your Common Application account.
NOTE: You may click on the Order Status tab to view the current status of any transcript you have already ordered. You will also receive emails confirming the progress of your transcript requests.
If you have any problems during the Parchment registration or ordering process please go to the Parchment "Contact Us" page.