Students must complete 220 credits to earn their high school diploma; including 165 required courses in English, mathematics, science, social science, world language OR arts, health, and physical education.
The 165 required courses include:
- 4 Years of English
- 3 Years of Social Science (History)
- 3 Years of Math (to include Alg 1)
- 3 Years of Science
- 2 Years of PE (4 semesters)
- 1 Year of World Language/Fine Art/ Tech. Art
- 1 Semester of Health
Students must also complete 55 additional elective units.
Students earn 5 credits per class with a passing grade of A, B, C or D.
A grade of “F” must be repeated in order to graduate and earn a diploma.
Additional Graduation Requirements:
- Earn a total minimum GPA of 1.75 or greater.
- Pass the writing proficiency.
- Submit verification of a minimum of 8 hours of community service.