This page is intended for use by the SVUSD High School Guidance.
- The SVUSD Virtual Academy (SVA) is a K-12 alternative education school.
- High School students can enroll full-time, 1 - 2 classes, or to complete classes in which they have partial credits.
- The content will be primarily delivered through Edgenuity, Google Classroom, or Canvas. Some classes will still be taught with the textbook.
- Students are required to meet with their teacher, in person, for a minimum of one hour/week per course enrolled.
- Attendance at the SVA is based on work completion every week. Board policy stipulates that if a student is regularly missing work, they must be transferred back to their residence high school.