1st Semester Finals will be administered Tuesday, January 21 - Thursday, January 23.
All work that is past due must be completed and submitted by Tuesday, January 14. This includes supplemental assignments that are assigned in addition to Edgenuity coursework (example: Algebra 1) or non-Edgenuity courses (English 1 - 4, business math, earth science, integrated science, PE). It does not include assignments that are listed on the Edgenuity course map.
Please read the important Semester Finals information below:
- 1st Semester Finals will be administered Tuesday, January 21 - Thursday, January 23.
- Students will need to reserve a specific time slot to take their final exam. To reserve your spot click: bit.ly/SVAfinals (case sensitive).
- All exams that have been “bypassed” should be completed prior to January 21.
- Although 1st semester final week officially begins Tuesday, January 21, students are permitted to complete their classes and take their finals during their scheduled appointment time prior to finals week.
- Each final will take approximately 90 minutes to complete.
- During the week of finals minimal instructional opportunities will be available for students as teachers will be administering final exams and finalizing semester grades.
- If you are permitted to use notes on your final exam, all notes must be written by you and printed on paper. No electronic notes (cell phone, tablet, computer) will be allowed during testing (except for notes contained within the Edgenuity platform).
- For all Edgenuity classes, students who have not earned a relative grade of 60% or better cannot earn full credit (5 units) for their course of study.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask your teacher.