Complete 8 Hours of Community Service
When community service hours are completed, please fill out the Community Service Verification Form located below. The form needs to be filled out in its entirety and signed. All completed forms must be turned into your Student Services Technician.
Lists of Volunteer Opportunities
- Volunteer Match - Search by zip code (area) and keyword
- OneOC - Clearinghouse for volunteer opportunities and non-profit organization information. Provides daily, weekly, and monthly calendars of volunteer events; also searchable by location
- ServeNet - Search by zip code (area)
- County of Orange Volunteer Opportunities - everything from election day poll workers to environmental projects (Note: for many projects you must be age 18).
- Recycling at Santiago de Compostela Catholic Church - Come and help recycle the 2nd Saturday of every month in the lower church parking lot at 21682 Lake Forest Drive, Lake Forest, 7:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon. (949) 951-8599
- Eco Surf Volunteers Beach Clean-ups - This volunteer organization stages beach clean-ups throughout the year along our coastline.
- Surfrider Foundation Saturday Beach Clean-ups - Volunteers are needed for Saturday beach clean-ups each month. Bags and gloves are provided. Visit their website or call (949) 206-2523.
Outreach - Call Don Ruff, Volunteer Coordinator at (949) 380-8144, ext. 206 to check on volunteer opportunities. SC Outreach is located at 26776 South County VistaTerrace, Lake Forest, CA 92630. Numerous opportunities are available to assist with feeding the hungry in Orange County. Sorting and labeling is an easy way to start. Kids of all ages can plant seeds, pick weeds, and harvest at the Incredible Edible Park in Irvine. Second - Harvest Food Bank South County Safe Rides (SCSR) - Non-profit org anization , sanctioned by the Boy Scouts of America and based out of Mission Hosp ital , that provides a safe and confidential ride home to youth in need. Selected Friday and S aturday even ings 9:30pm - 2:00am , October through June Serv e as a dispatcher or as part of a travel team as a driver or navigator Contact Georgie Mercado at (949) 364-7754 Mi ssion H os p ital Office Mgr. , Trauma Services /Preh ospital Care
Families Forward - An non-pr ofit communityorganization dedicated to helping homeless and low-income families in Orange County become self-sufficient.