SVUSD Graduation Requirements
Students must be debt-free and have satisfied all requirements to participate in graduation.
Eligibility for Participation in Senior Events/Graduation
Parent Letter (English and Spanish)
Cap and Gown Order Information
Cap and Gown Order Form (Download and print.)
Important Events & Dates for 2019 Graduating Seniors
June 7 – All Community Service and Off-Campus PE hours due
Grad Nite – Universal Studios
Thursday, June 6, approx. 2:00 p.m. - 3:30 a.m.
- Seniors only, but students may bring a non-SHS guest under the age of 21 with prior approval
- Students arrive at 2:00p.m. Students will be searched before boarding the bus.
- Bus leaves at 3:00p.m. Students must ride the bus to attend.
- Event lasts until 2:00a.m. Bus departs promptly at 2:30a.m.
- $75 per ticket – sales start May 1 until sold out – first come, first served
Graduation – Cap and Gown Ceremony
Thursday, June 13, 2019 – Laguna Hills Community Center - 3:30 p.m.
- Ceremony begins at 3:30p.m. at the Laguna Hills Community Center (corner of Paseo de Valencia & Alicia)
- Students must have all coursework completed and be debt-free and demerit-free to participate in the ceremony
- Each graduate will receive 5 tickets to ceremony; request additional tickets from Mr. Bode
- To order cap and gown, see order sheet - $55.00 basic package by 4/12/19 direct from Creative Forms Design; after 4/12/19 - $75.00 cash only to Silverado (correct sizing not guaranteed). Basic package includes cap and gown and 10 announcements.