SVUSD Graduation Requirements
Students must be debt-free and have satisfied all requirements to participate in graduation.
Eligibility for Participation in Senior Events/Graduation
Cap and Gown Order Information
- Cap and Gown Order Form (Download and print.)
Important Events & Dates for 2019 Graduating Seniors
Prom - TBD
Grad Night: June 6, 2019 – Universal Studios
- Ticket Price TBD.
- Seniors Only - Students may bring a non SHS/MM guest under age 21 with admin approval
- Students must arrive at Silverado by 2:00 pm. Students will be searched before they are permitted to board the bus. The bus will leave Silverado at 3:00 pm. Students MUST ride the bus both ways to attend.
- Grad Nite ends at 2:00 a.m. The bus will depart Universal Studios at 2:30 a.m.
- Permission slips and money due no later than, May 29th.
Cap & Gown Ceremony, June 13, 2019 Laguna Hills Community Center
- Students must be DEMERIT FREE, DEBT FREE (no books/debt owed to any SVUSD school) in order to pick up cap and gown and participate in the graduation ceremony
- Graduation Ceremony will start at 3:00 pm. Students MUST arrive by 2:15 pm!
Other Important Dates: