Important Attendance Note:
Please call before 9:00 AM on each day your child is going to be absent or late.
The attendance line number is
(949) 586-8800 ext 1 (24 hours).
Attendance voice mail is read every morning several times.
All absences must be cleared through the Attendance Office.Every absence verification, whether written or oral, should include all of the following:
- The student must submit a note within five (5) school days of returning back to school.
- The note must be handwritten (not typed) in ink (not pencil), by the parent/guardian.
- The note must be signed by the parent/guardian.
- The note must include the student’s name, date of absence, and reason for the absence.