Transfers to Comprehensive High Schools

Transfers to the comprehensive high schools from Silverado or Mira Monte occur only at the beginning of the school year or at the beginning of second semester. If you would like to try to transfer, you should speak to Mr. DeLeon as early as possible to make a plan that will allow you to fulfill all the requirements.