The Saddleback Valley Unified School District is using ParentSquare for school communication, primarily with email, text, and app notifications, for the 2023-2024 school year. ParentSquare automatically generates an account for each parent, using their preferred email address and phone number.
We encourage parents to access their accounts so they can download the mobile app and update their preferences on when and how they are notified.
Here's what you can do with ParentSquare:
- Receive messages from the school via email, text, or app notification
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once at 6pm daily
- Communicate in your preferred language
- Sign up for parent-teacher conferences with smart online technology
- Stay connected with your student's school and what's happening on campus
How do I find out more?
Keep an eye out for communications coming from your student's school! School campuses and the District Office will be communicating regularly regarding ParentSquare as we head into the 2023-2024 school year.
You can also watch this short video to get an idea of what to expect from ParentSquare:
¿Buscas esta información en español? Visite la siguiente página: ParentSquare en Español.