You will need the following information to complete your account creation:
- Student's permanent six-digit ID number
- Home Phone (must match the submitted home phone from AIR)
- Verification Passcode (VPC Code) (Can be found on student grade report mailed home or contact the guidance office.)
- Computer access to the SVUSD Family Portal webpage. You can access the page from the SVUSD Homepage or by using the following link: SVUSD Family Portal
- How do I create a Family Portal account?
- How do I know if I have a Parent account in Family Portal?
- What if I already have a Student account in Family Portal?
Quick Steps to Create a Family Portal Account
- You must have a valid email address to use the Family Portal. If you do not have one, please create an account using any service online and return back to start the process
- From the Family Portal icon, select "Create New Account" and follow the additional steps
- Account type - select Parent Account (you must have a parent account to complete the data confirmation and re-registration process)
- Account information - enter and verify your email address and create/verify a password
- Confirm your email account - go to your email inbox and retrieve the confirmation email along with the "Verification Code.
- When you create your account, you will receive an email verification code.
- This is sometimes confused with the VPC.
- The email verification code simply confirms that you are actually attempting to create an account.
- The VPC is a unique identifier for your student.
- Emergency Contact Verification - once your student has been added to your account, choose the record that represents you and your Family Portal account will be updated
- You are now ready to complete the online Data Confirmation when the you receive notice that the confirmation period has begun.