The SVUSD Family Portal is a secure and private online resource that provides access to your child's emergency contact list, grades (from participating teachers), report cards, and test scores.
You will need the following information to complete your account creation:
- Student's permanent six-digit ID number
- Home Phone (must match the submitted home phone from AIR)
- Verification Passcode (VPC Code) (Can be found on student grade report mailed home or contact the guidance office.)
- Computer access to the SVUSD Family Portal webpage. You can access the page from the SVUSD Homepage or by using the following link: SVUSD Family Portal
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How do I create a Family Portal account?
- How do I know if I have a Parent account in Family Portal?
- What if I already have a Student account in Family Portal?